Chapter 12 (ENGLISH)

Note: This chapter takes place from the point of view of Kongpob and Sun. So in some parts will  Sun be mentioned as a girl and others, the one that are his, as a boy.

..

..

.

Kongpob was sitting while drinking a cup of hot coffee when the girl he had been waiting for crossed the threshold of the room.

- "Good afternoon" - Sunny said with a smile on her cute face.

- "Good afternoon" - Kong replied as he got up and pushed aside one of the chairs for the woman to sit down - "I'm glad you could come, I know it is a very complicated moment for you and...Ewwie?"

Sunny, who had frowned upon seeing the prince's gesture, sighed and then took the seat he was offering to her.

- "Well, we are really a bit busy with the first of the tests. We ..." - The woman began to say when, realizing that she was possibly talking more than she should, shut up and look at the man with a slight suspicious look and a pout on the lips.

Kong laughed lightly. 

"So cute..."

- "Don't worry.." - he finally said - " I know a bit about the contest thanks to the prince but I don't know any of the participants... You won't be hurt by anything you say between these walls".

"Well... I am not lying..." Kongpob though as he remember how he had gone away during the ball. He really didn't know those ladys, at least for now...

Meanwhile Sunny, who seemed calmer after hearing his words, smiled  and then took a cup of coffe in her hands. She drunk it in one go.

A second later she made a slight gesture of displeasure.

- "I'm sorry... but lately there are too many people interested in knowing about me and my sist...cousin".

------------------------

Sun maintained a gentle expression while inside he continued to reproach himself for his blunder.

He, who had told Ewwie a thousand times to think before speaking ... had almost made the same mistake he had been telling his sister against.

And all that because this young man, Moon, seemed like a nice person and, above all, made him feel safe. As if he could tell him everything about his life and more ...

Sun forced himself to smile and then he checked the man's expression. Finaly, with a sigh, he concluded that Moon seemed not to had noticed his slip.

Good...

- "It seems that the battle for the crown has already begun..." - commented Moon with a smile.

- "You can say that.... I never imagined that it would be like this...some of them are crazy, as if their lifes depended on this...this contest..." - Sun said as he took one of the empty cups and filled it, this time, with milk - "just this morning a servant approached me with a missive from an assistant. She wanted us to meet to talk about a possible alliance ... "

Moon frowned, then sighed..

- "Will you meet them?"

- "Of course not!" - Sun replied as he left the half-empty cup on the table - "it is clearly a trap".

It was the typical strategy. Ask for an alliance to find out what the opponents know and then use it to your own advantage after stabbing them in the back.

So silly...just an idiot would fall for that...

- "Yes..." - said the man - "many of the contestants must have been quite confused with the text of the parchment..they are starting to get desperate...it will get worse"