× four ×

yuyan sighed for the millionth time today, finally leaning her head against the wall of the school rooftop

yes, she is feeling sad.

no, she is not going to jump off.

she closed her eyes, and placed her hands in her lap, remembering all the times she had found herself in this situation.

she cringed unconsciously. yup. too many times for her liking. wayyy too many. she opened her eyes as she traced her forehead lightly, a habit of hers when she was thinking.

she knew she was taking a risk by skipping a class or two, especially since hyunjin is in most of her classes. he'd be bound to find out she was missing, and he'd know it was something to do with the....event in the morning. she placed her head in her hands, clenching her fists in annoyance.

"that annoying, slimy frog! how did he even convince me to do such a thing in such a small amount of time!!" yuyan groaned, before jumping to her feet when a loud clang was heard.

"oops. sorry. i can leave if you want." a japanese boy awkwardly said, waiting in the doorway.

"no it's fine, you can stay here." yuyan said, as she stared in front of her once more, void of emotion. the japanese boy walked over and plopped himself down next to the girl.

"so it's a boy, isn't it." yuyan looked up, shocked at the very scarily accurate guess. she slowly nodded her head, and the boy laughed.

"yep. its always that kinda stuff. i mean, i've come up here for those reasons too you know." the boy shared, and yuyan felt very awkward with the sudden 'share and tell circle' but instead it's just a line segment.

"i mean, it's really not that serious." yuyan shrugged, looking down dejectedly. the boy shot her a raised eyebrow, obviously doubting the words coming from the girl's mouth.

she didn't say anything, her mouth fixated into a pout as she crossed her arms over her chest. the boy sighed, before stepping in front of the girl, extending a hand.

"yoshinori. kanemoto yoshinori." he said, arm still extended as yuyan awkwardly stared at the hand. she suddenly realized what he was doing.

"oh- wait- sorry, uh, yuyan. wang yuyan." she said, taking his hand hesitantly and they shook hands awkwardly.

"alright, now that that stuff is out of the way, let's get to the real tea. spill." yoshinori stared yuyan down, and she had no choice but to begin.

"well....you see....."