× ten ×

"yoshi-" yuyan stopped in her tracks when she noticed that the japanese boy was not at his locker, like every other morning

"yoshi-" yuyan stopped in her tracks when she noticed that the japanese boy was not at his locker, like every other morning. she confusedly pulled out her phone, checking if he had texted her recently.

"huh?" yuyan cocks her head to the side as she racks her brain for reasons why yoshinori isn't in school today.

yuyan looked around, coincidentally spotting two boys walking into the building together. she remembered seeing them with yoshinori before, now for their names....

"yeongue!" one of the boys looked up, startled, spotting the older girl. he waved, and gave a cute eye smile, dragging the other boy along with him.

"oh, yuyan noona! you're yoshi hyung's cr-- friend!" yuyan nodded, and she worriedly walks up to yeongue and his friend.

"hey, do you know what's up with yoshi lately? he's been acting weird, and he didn't tell me why he's not in school today..." yuyan asked in concern. the two boys looked at each other in awe and slight disbelief.

"how do you not know.." yeongue hit the other boy who talked, and it piqued yuyan's interest.

"shut up jeong woo...." yeongue hissed, and the younger rubbed his arm in pain, and yuyan observed the two of them.

"so you guys know why he's not here." yuyan said, and jeong woo looked up in panic.

"hey wait a seconds we never said we knew where he was-" jeong woo was cut off by an immensely large group of kids barging into the school entrance.

"of course we know where he is, he's our friend. why do you need to know?" a blue haired boy came walking up to the group of three. yeongue facepalmed and sighed.

"wait hyung! that's his...you know..." a short boy grabbed the shirt of the blueberry head. a look of horror and regret flashed across his face before turning to yuyan.

"uhh...wait, now that i think about it... i don't know where he is?? ha. ha. ha." he awkwardly shot yuyan finger guns, and a red haired boy lightly pushed the boy out of the way.

"ignore hyunsuk, sorry. he's bad with his words." a taller boy said, apologizing for the strange actions of the boy.

"i-it's fine..." yuyan says, slightly overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of the boys.

"gonnie hyung!" the so called hyunsuk gasped in mock hurt. 'gonnie' ruffled hyunsuk's hair before turning his attention back to yuyan.

yuyan just noticed the diversity in age, height, and the immense amount of people in the group. definitely over twenty, with some freshman and some seniors...maybe even middle schoolers!

"so, what's up with yoshi?" yuyan asked, and the boys all looked at each other. a boy walked up, squinting his eyes at yuyan.

"what's your buisiness with him, hmm?" and a hand soon came in harsh contact with the boy's head.

"that was rude jihoon! sorry, we have too many guys in this friend group." a tall yet puppy like boy apologized to yuyan, and she nodded in forgiveness.

"to answer your previous question, we're not really sure if yoshi would let us tell you that..." a light brown haired boy awkwardly scratched his neck, and yuyan groaned.

"c'mon guys, i'm his friend!" yuyan pkeaded, and the boys shared a variety of glances between each other.

"WAIT A SECOND!" a koala looking boy shouted in realization. everyone looked at him and his overdramatization of events. a couple other boys gasped along with him.

"so you have not figured out his undying love for you yet?" the tall boy gasped, and everyone else freaked out.

"shame..." a young tiny boy shook his head in pity, and yuyan looked around in big confusion.

"no junkyu! you weren't supposed to say that!!" a short boy cringed, as the rest of the boys continued to cause chaos and panic everywhere.

"wait wait wait, you're saying yoshi loves me???" yuyan screeched loudly, and everyone covered their ears, flinching. the girl apologized quietly, and everyone nodded.

"well, now that it's been said, yeah. can't believe you didn't find out sooner." a black-clad boy chuckled, as the boys started snapping out of their state of panic.

"yeah, it's been quite obvious..." a boy that yuyan recognized to be kang seokhwa of her english class retorted, and she just stared back at all of them.

"well... it's been fun meeting you and everything, but we really gotta go, don't tell yoshi that we said anything, bye!" hyunsuk said in one breath, and he managed to round up all the boys and drag them out in a matter of seconds, leaving yuyan alone in the school hallway.

'is that why i feel weird around yoshi? because i like him? and is that why he's not coming to school now? i can't get over my three year long crush just like that for yoshi....right?'