× six ×

"HEY YUYAN!" yoshinori yelled embarrassingly loud across the hallway

"HEY YUYAN!" yoshinori yelled embarrassingly loud across the hallway. yuyan cringed as everyone saw yoshinori running down the halls with jyunhao on his back.

the two boys had bonded extremely quickly due to their tendencies of embarrassing yuyan as much as possible. and yuyan hated it.

"shut up!" she hissed as the quickly walked over to them, slapping yoshinori's arm, and then jyunhao's. yoshinori dropped jyunhao and pouted, while jyunhao went all out and fell to the floor, crying in pain.

"oh my god." yuyan mumbled, as she pulled the boys by their ears to her locker across the school.

"ow ow ow ow OW!!" the boys exclaimed in unison, rubbing their ears as yuyan retrieved her stuff from he locker.

"hyunjin would never do this, dear lord...." yuyan rubbed her temples, heaving her backpack on her shoulder. yoshinori's face dropped in the slightest way, which everyone failed to notice.

"i'm going to the café. if you boys want anything.." yuyan paused, and turned around with her bag, facing the boys with expectant looks on their faces.

"you can buy it yourself." yuyan said, before passing the two boys with crestfallen faces. they immediately picked up the pace to match yuyan's.

"but yuyan!!" jyunhao whined, and yuyan glared at him. he pouted, and he followed her, with yoshinori close behind.

they walked in silence to the café, and yuyan opened the door. they entered the small building, and waited for yuyan to order her stuff.

"go sit down, i'll be there soon." yuyan instructed, and they both went off to find a table. yuyan rolled her eyes at the two boys, turning back to the cash register.

"will that be all?" the girl at the counter asked. yuyan sighed, before responding.

"i'll take an iced vanilla latte and a mocha frappucino." she added, reciting the favorite drinks of the boys, and the cashier nodded. yuyan handed the cashier the money, and bowed as she left the register.

she picked up the drinks, and scanned the café for the boys. she located them in the corner of the cafe, dejectedly looking down in their seats.

she sat down in the extra seat, sliding the latte to yoshinori and the frappucino to jyunhao, and their eyes sparkled at the sight. they looked at yuyan in gratitude, who avoided their gaze by sipping on her americano.

"thank you yuyan!!!!" yoshinori cried, and jyunhao did the same, and yuyan flicked her hand in their direction, telling them to shut up and drink before the drinks warmed up.

they quietly sipped on their caffienated drinks, crying at the beautiful taste of their young teenage minds being wrecked by the sweet drinks.