× thirteen ×

yuyan stood in front of the shut door in shock, confused as she frantically looked around the rooftop, spotting yoshinori and immediately froze

"what just happened?" yoshinori questioned hesitantly, after his friends were dragged out and replaced with the love of his life.

"uhhh...." yuyan stuttered and mumbled, unable to piece together coherent sentences. she avoided yoshi's eyes, and continued to awkwardly stand in front of the door.

"um, yuyan? you there?" yoshinori snapped his fingers, and he got up from his spot on a bench. yuyan panicked, and immediately, started moving backwards to the door.

"i-i'm fine!!" she exclaimed, and yoshinori raised an eyebrow. she nervously fidgeted with her fingers, and yoshinori sighed.

"you don't seem fine. sit down." yoshinori patted the spot next to him, completely forgetting the previous events. yuyan slowly made her way over, and sat down on the cold metal bench.

"remember, you can tell me everything." yoshinori said, and yuyan felt a rush of guilt. how can he say that when she dated someone else? when he was in love with her?

"i'm sorry!" yuyan blurted out, and yoshinori looked taken aback, definitely not expecting that. he tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"huh? you have nothing to be sorry for." yoshinori said genuinely, and yuyan felt even more guilty.

"agh!! you're too nice!! i was oblivious and stupid, and i totally disregarded your feelings!" yuyan ranted, standing up in frustration, and yoshinori just listened in silence, letting her let it all out.

"i practically abandoned you and jyunhao for hyunjin, amd i didn't even know how i felt! you were right that day when i called you. i was excited. my heart wasn't with hyunjin anymore, that's why, and i see it now!" yuyan continued rambling, and yoshinori slowly became more and more confused, thinking she was still dating hyunjin.

"and he just broke up with me because he found out my feelings faster than i did! and i really just am talking too much right now yoshi, but i seriously have something to tell you, or else hyunjin will kill me." yuyan said slowly turning her head to face yoshinori. the boy's heart unconsciously started beating faster, as the girl approached him, kneeling down to be on the same level as the boy.

"i like you." yuyan said, and yoshinori malfunctioned. he froze up, and kept silent. yutan awkwardly fidgeted in place, her knees feeling uncomfortable as her previous confident adrenaline rush was gone.

yoshinori was still silent, and panic filled yuyan's mind. 'what if he doesn't like me anymore? what if he's mad at me? what if i shocked him because my ugly face is so close to his?

after a couple minutes, yuyan sighed, and stood up carefully, avoiding any knee cracks as possible, and successfully stood up silently.

"sorry then." yuyan said quickly, and bowed slowly. "i guess you don't feel the same..." yuyan whispered, which sounded like a mere whistle in the gusts of wind over the rooftop.

the girl turned around, a yoshinori snapped out of his sudden daze. he reached out his arm, grasping the girl's wrist, turning her around quickly.

her eyes widened at the sudden contact, not expecting anything after the blatantly ignored confession. her heartbeat increased rapidly as yhe boy silently moved closer to her.

he was almost pressed against her at this point, and he held out his other hand, taking her by the chin. his eyes were fluttering open and closed, as he leaned in closer.

yuyan was, no doubt, freaking out like crazy, and her eyes were wide as the boy closed the gap between them. they freaking kissed.

both hearts fluttering faster than stray kids content, the two kissed for like a whole ass minute until they broke apart for air.

yoshinori stepped back a bit, embarrassed at his sudden actions, sheepishly grinning. yuyan was still in shock and he giggled seeing her face.

"well, i like you too."