× five ×

"

"...yeah, and then my friend convinced me to confess yesterday night, and i don't know what i was thinking when i agreed but i did it and uughh...." yuyan took a breath, and yoshinori nodded in understanding. yuyan sighed before continuing.

"and i just did the most stupidest thing in the whole world! i confessed, but i'm like so awkward so that obviously didn't go very well and-" yuyan was cut off by yoshinori holding up a hand.

"wait wait wait, yuyan, so did he reject you or?" yoshinori questioned, confused. yuyan puffed her cheeks out, blushing at the memory.

"well not really....he said he thought i was gay..." yuyan cringed, and yoshinori held in a giggle. the chinese girl glared at the boy, immediately shutting him up. he held his hands up in surrender, and bowed his head.

"he said he needed time to think about it." yuyan said, and yoshinori nodded slightly, thinking deeply while tapping his fingers every now and then.

"well, isn't that better than being flat out rejected?" yoshinori scratched his head, trying to understand yuyan's point of view. yuyan sighed and nodded, plopping her face into her hands.

"but now it's gonna be awkward, especially if he rejects me... we share a ton of classes, and i'm skipping one that i have with him now." yuyan groaned, and yoshinori tapped his fingers once again.

"why do you like him if he causes you so much pain?" yoshinori tilted his head ever so slightly.

"ugh.. don't ask me yoshinori. you think i can control these feelings??" yuyan groaned, and yoshinori shrugged.

"well, you have other friends, right?" yoshinori asked, and yuyan paused awkwardly. yoshinori looked at her in expectation.

"other than jyunhao, not really?" yuyan awkwardly grinned, and yoshinori shook his head, laughing slightly. he smiled lightly, pushing the hair out of his eyes.

"well i'll be your new friend from now on. i can distract you until he answers, okay?" yoshinori grinned, and yuyan had a surprised pikachu face on. she snapped out of it in time to response.

"okay yoshinori. pinky promise?" yuyan said seriously and yoshinori giggled before holding his pinky out.

"pinky promise. but call me yoshi." yoshinori said as they intertwined pinkies.

"of course yoshi." yuyan smiled, and yoshinori grinned back.

"c'mon, we need to get you back to class, tiny delinquent." yoshinori giggled as he ruffled the girl's hair.

"hey! i'm not tiny! and by the way, do you know how long it takes me to do my hair every morning? i'll have you know i-"