Profile: Nine Tailed Pirates

(I'm gonna use characters from other series, cause I think they'll be a fun crew to have around) Their pirate flag is the pic above but it doesn't have the kanji and it has a plus shape cross bone, like Whitebeard's flag.

Name: RebornAge: ?? (He never told anyone but Inari

Name: Reborn
Age: ?? (He never told anyone but Inari. The crew is guessing he's in his 30's)
Job: Sharpshooter/First mate
Pirate Name: Hitman Reborn
Bounty: Start (450,000,000)
Powers: He's an expert at combat and shooting any types of gun/using a weapon but primarily uses guns. He has a chameleon named Leon that can turn into anything he wants. Very good at Armament and Observation Haki. Can use conqueror haki.
Personality: Very confident and calm. He's also sadistic to Inari and his crew mates. He likes to see the despair in Inari's eyes when he hands him work. He's very mischievous, likes to prank anyone and cause chaos for his own amusement so he would not be bored.
Relationship with crew: Reborn is protective with Inari as he's his first mate. He's generally nice to everyone but he loves to tease the younger members of the crew.
Background: He has a very mysterious past. Used to be a Hitman for hire, grew up all his life knowing how to kill. He became interested about Inari and became his first mate.

Name: Toshiro HitsuguyaAge: 25Job: SwordsmanPirate Name: Toshiro the Ice DragonBounty: Start (70,000,000) Powers: Devil Fruit (Ice Dragon)He has a mythical zoan type devil fruit who can turn into an ice dragon and he attacks with his ice and katana

Age: 25
Job: Swordsman
Pirate Name: Toshiro the Ice Dragon
Bounty: Start (70,000,000)
Powers: Devil Fruit (Ice Dragon)
He has a mythical zoan type devil fruit who can turn into an ice dragon and he attacks with his ice and katana. He can fly too with his dragon wings. Very well at armament haki and decent at observation haki.
Personality: He's mature and level headed with a great sense of combat. He puts on a serious face but he's a softie to his crew members. He gets annoyed very easily, hates being teased.
Relationship with crew: He respects Inari as a captain and friend. He gets along with the crew but hates it when the fire user of the crew gets too loud.
Background: He used to be in the navy but once he found out how corrupted it was, he left. Inari manages to convince him to join.