Horseback Riding

Don't you just love having a sprained wrist, yeah me either. I was in the room that Mrs. Grose had given me, when Miles creepily walked in. "Uh knock dork. I could have been changing" I sass him. "Well that's just fun for me" he says grinning. I take a pillow and throw it at him. Only for him to catch it and throw it back. "Ugh you're a loser" I say after the pillow slammed into my face. "Well I'm taking you riding" he says as if nothing happened. "Yeah no the last time we tried that I almost got thrown off." "Oh come on it'll be fine I'll lead and you just sit on the horse and look pretty." "Gee thanks is that the only thing I'm good at." "Pretty much I mean you suck at just throwing a pillow" he says while running out of my room. "There is a reason I hate you sometimes" I yell as I chase him. It's a quite walk down to the stables. Miles not saying anything and me, well I was staring daggers into his head. It's not like I didn't like the horses I loved them and at least I thought I did. They just scared me a little. I mean they're like over 500 pounds and could crush me or buck me. I didn't wanna ride one. Though Miles gets what he wants because I'm not about to deal with a tantrum and they are bad. We get to the stables and he pulls out Delilah. "Come on, you're taking forever" he says. "You know I'm not exactly dressed to ride." "Oh stop making excuses, jeans and a t-shirt is fine" he snaps getting inpatient. I huff and with the help of Miles I got on top of Delilah. "Okay so just sit and I'll lead." I nod to Miles as he starts whipping Delilah to move. It was going fine at first until Miles started to whip her a little to hard. "Miles do you think you should hit her that hard. She looks irritated" I say scared for myself. "Oh you'll be fine. She needs disciplined" he says as if it's nothing. "Okay but do you- AHHH" I scream as I'm thrown off her. I land hard on my wrist and cry out again. "I hate you Miles, I hate you" I yell as I get up to walk away. "Hey why do you hate me. Let me see your wrist" he says in a caring tone. "No I told you I didn't wanna ride her. Than I told you to stop hitting her so hard and look where that got us. Leave me alone!" I rush back into the house and go to find Mrs. G. "Mrs. Grose can you please look at my wrist." "Oh honey it's sprained. Best to put ice on it and let it rest for some weeks." "Okay thank you" I said and went to my room.