𝐈. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

THE FLASHING LIGHT FROM THE PARTY OUTSIDE PEEKED INTO THE ROOM, DIMLY LIGHTING IT IN AN ARRAY OF EXOTIC COLORS. Among the flickering shadows, a single wisp of smoke raises up in the air.

"Enough. This is getting boring."

The men heeded the command and ceased their beatings on the poor Lisa. She laid on the ground, broken and bruised. The pack of savages tore their wild and inhumane eyes from her frail and exposed body and cast their gaze to the man that sat upon the armchair in the middle of the room. They retaliated and retreated, stepping back from the tight formation they were in, giving room for the wounded girl to breath.

"Jesus. You guys fucking ate her up." The young man chuckled as he pulled the burning cigarette from his lushes lips. He uncoiled his leg from it's perch on his left one before he lifted himself up and into the air. He took a stand and sighed, putting the cigarette back on his lips. Shoving his hands in his pocked, he advanced toward the numb Lisa. Though she seemed to already be on the verge of death herself, she found a strand of strength to withdraw in fear.

Jungkook steps up to her and crouches low. Even at his lowest, he still towered above her. He was like a wolf. With glowering black eyes that radiated every sin there was. With a pair of rich lips that knew well how to be used. He was a wolf with the face of an angel.

"Shhh, baby~" Jungkook cooed as he once more pulled the cigarette from between his teeth. Even in the darkness, he could see Lisa's thin body trembling. Perhaps it was the cold. Perhaps it was his presence. Hmnn. He couldn't help but like the idea of the poor bitch cowering before him in submission. In fear of him.

Jungkook reached out with a tattooed hand and gently took a strayed strand of hair from Lisa's face and guided back to it's ranks behind her ear. "Fucking hell. What did these guys do to you?!" He exclaimed as he whirled his head over to the pack of men that were gathering in the wall. "I told you to teach her a lesson not fuck her up."

The men bowed apologetically. Jungkook cursed under his breath as he turned back to Lisa. "I told you to be good didn't I? Why did you have to be a naughty girl? I wouldn't have gone through these extra measures if you just did you job."

"Just fucking kill me already!!" Lisa begged as she threw her bloody body on the ground. Tears and sweat streamed down her petite and beautifully carved face. She was a specimen. An exotic treasure. She truly made The Jungle into what it became.

Jungkook sighed. Too bad she won't be worth anything now. He stood up, flicking the bits of ash at the tip of his cigarette into the air. "Aw baby. I would never. You were the blossom of this club. I would've never gotten here without you. I could even say I owe you one." Jungkook paused as he looked down at her, shivering at his feet. "Go home, my little rose. Go home. Your work here... Is done."

"Oh-" Jungkook turned right back as he was about to turn the other way. "One more thing." He kneels down to her on one knee, an poisoned, angelic smile on his face. "Don't let me find you again. I'll think you're trying to get my attention." He laughed in amusement, exposing his white teeth. "And Lisa love..." Jungkook lifted a tatted finger up and ghosts it above his lips as he winks.

Lisa staggered a sharp breath out as Jungkook stood up once more. She looked up at the devilous young man before her. She could not figure if he was being true to his words... or if it was just another of his gab. Jungkook met her freighted gaze with his dull and nonchalant ones. There wasn't even a hint of sympathy at the sight of the bloodied girl before him. There were just darkness. "Are you not going?"

"Ah! That's right. He beat up your legs good." Jungkook laughed as he casually pointed to his men. He turned to them, chuckling, an innocent grin on his face. His men, confused, awkwardly chuckled along, spreading their lips to reveal a toothy grin of their own.

And just as fast ad Jungkook's humor rose, his face twisted into a dark glare. "The hell you waiting for?" He grumbled with a deep, deadly tone as he tilted his head. The boys look at each other in confusion. Jungkook closed his eyes, attempting to hold his anger within and not let it erupt. "Get her the fuck out!" he yelled.

Quickly, two men came out of the group and grabbed the girl and pulled her up on her bruised legs and dragged her out. Jungkook watched her disappear before the doors and he put the cigarette in his mouth.

"You know." He pipped after a while. "I used to live by this old man. He was a good fellow. Loved to eat dogs." Jungkook started as he blew a puff of smoke out from between his lips. "He told me that the best meat came from the dogs... that have been beaten up."

Jungkook dropped his cigarette on the cold ground and placed a foot over it, crushing it under his stance. "I've always wondered if that was true." He lifted an eye at his thugs. Upon his firm peer, the men straightened up and bowed at him, knowing well what he was saying. They quickly headed to the door, tracing the steps to Lisa. Over the years of working for the sick club owner, they understood him well. Jungkook wasn't a man of few word but when he desired something, he preferred to play a game of words. Perhaps it made him feel less guilty. Perhaps it helped him sleep in the night. Whatever it was. They learned to speak his language.

The language of a psychopath.

yes. it is HE. your everyday bad boy jungkook in the house.
you're welcome ;)))