𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄.

[ 𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜... ] 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒

HOSEOK STEERED THE CAR TO A PARK AT THE EDGE OF THE CURB. HE STEPPED OUT, FOLLOWED BY NAMJOON FROM THE OTHER SIDE. As he locked the car, Namjoon stepped up before the club in front of him.

"That girl worked here?" Namjoon asked as his hands found their way on his waist. He seemed a little upset as he looked at the lavish-looking entrance.

"Mhm. Why?"

"You sure she wasn't trafficked here?" Namjoon turned to Hoseok who stepped up to him.

"The court confirmed her files were all legit." Hosoek pocketed his keys as he replied to Namjoon's persistence. As Namjoon gave a slight shrug, Hoseok put a quick hand on his shoulder, holding him back. "Wait wait wait-"

Namjoon glanced back at Hoseok who chuckled under his breath awkwardly. "Awh. You're a fiery one aren't you." Hoseok pointed a waving finger at him. "Listen. The owner of this club is a bit... difficult. I've met Mr. Jeon a couple times now. Let me do the talking, okay?"

Namjoon nodded casually, agreeing to his suggestions without retaliation. "Sure. Sounds good."

Hoseok patted his shoulder with firm grips and a stiff smile before he headed into the club. Namjoon tilted his head as he followed him closely. Though he agreed to Hoseok's preposition, he couldn't help but find himself interpret it as the fellow cop telling him to shut up.

As the two detectives head inside the club, they were immediately attended with a welcome of loud booming music and a collection of beautiful exotic bodies on the stage. There were wild screams echoing through the dance floor and bouncing against the sound proof wall. Drinks splashed in the air as bottles and glasses rose to salute and congratulate the wild night.

The girls and boys stepped down from the stage and scattered into the crowd, pleasing whoever was in reach with a treat of their customer's preferred taste. Weather it was flirty kiss or two or a grind and a beautiful lush ass. A beautiful tan girl twirled her way through the crowds and up to Hoseok, from an old man who was pleased by one of her colleague. She seemed to have flown through the wild chaos just to reach him. Namjoon was rather surprised her fluidity.

Hoseok didn't reject the attention and welcomes it with open arms. Or rather a satisfied grin and a roll of his shoulder. He lifted his arms and allowed the girl to crawl up to him and ghost a kiss on his lips as she pressed herself against him. Hoseok's smile couldn't get any bigger.

"What the hell are you doing back here again?"

Hoseok and Namjoon turned to the sound of the annoyed voice. Their audience turned to be a very handsome and very young boy. He looked as if he was just barely a man and didn't appear to be the age where he's allowed to enter clubs. But the air of authority around him and his sharp cat-like eyes said other wise.