𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈

"MORNING YOONGIII~" THE MAN SANG AS HE SPILLED INTO THE LIVING ROOM WITH TWO ICED COFFEES IN HIS HANDS AND A GIFT BAG DANGLING ON HIS WRIST. "Man traffic's crazy outside. Sorry I'm late. I got your-"

Yoongi stood up from his couch and flashed the tinniest smile to his manager glanced up and caught a look of Namjoon upon the arm chair in confusion. He played the schedule for the day and it came to him that Yoongi didn't have a guest in his agenda for the day. "Who..."

"Ah. He's an officer. Don't worry about him." Yoongi reached out and took the coffees from his manager's hands. "Thank you, hyung~" Yoongi sang out softly.

"Wait- That ones min-"

"Hmnn?" Yoongi blinked up at his manager who shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing. Go on. Do you want me to push back today's practice for later?"

Yoongi was already sipping his beloved coffee as he nodded and blinked softly. His manager quickly got the que and left, closing the living room door behind him.

"I hope you don't mind some iced Americano." Yoongi mumbled as he set one of the coffees down towards Namjoon's direction.

"Oh you didn't have to, Mr. Min." Namjoon mentioned as he fiddled with his pen.

"No, No. It's the only thing I can do to thank you for agreeing to meet at my place." Yoongi sat back down with a sigh. He settled down in the cushions and rested a hand on a rather large alpaca plushie. He sighed as he withdrew the straw from his lips and glanced at Namjoon. "We celebrities prefer to stay away from the police station as far as possible. They tend to raise... unnecessary scandals. Bad for the business, if you get what I mean. No offense though."

"Ah. None taken." Namjoon lifted a hand and swayed it casually in the air. "However I must say, celebrities tend to stay away from hospitals too don't they?"

Yoongi cleared his throat awkwardly before he bit his straw and sipped some more of the energizing coffee that he obviously can't live without.

Namjoon placed a stiff smile on his face as he raised his brows. "Well. Going back at the task on hand. I must ask you." He cleared his throat as he leaned back and lifted a leg and then resting it on his other. "What is your relationship with Mr. Park?"

"Right. Well." Yoongi's eyes wandered to the ground. For a moment he stayed silent. He blinked nervously before he breathed in to talk. "Mr. Jimin and I..." He started.

Observing the pianist closely, Namjoon immediately noticed Yoongi's hands pressing hard against the cup of coffee in his hands. He blinked at them and caught on quickly. What a relief that he became a pianist. The guy was definitely not an actor. "I'd appreciate if you were truthful, Mr. Min." Namjoon interjected politely after Yoongi's lengthy pause. "You know that lying to the police is a crime, right?"