𝐕𝐈. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃.

IN ALL HONESTY THEY CAME FOR HIM. FOR HIS TALENT. FOR HIS STUNNING, HEAVENLY MUSIC. THEY CAME FOR MIN YOONGI. Renowned as the Korean Prodigy, Yoongi was considered a worldwide star. His piano skills were of legends and people come from far and wide just for a taste of his music upon their ears.

After his stunning performance, at the art exhibit, and receiving a round of applause from his amazed audience, Yoongi excused himself from the crowd and quietly returned back stage. His crew and manager immediately bounced up to him with congratulating hollers and another round of applause just for him.

"Perfect like always, Yoongi." His manager commented as Yoongi settled back on the dressing table.

Yoongi smiled politely in response. But he remained quiet and picked up a glass of champagne that was on his dressing table. With a tired sigh he downed it in one gulp before he gently placed the glass back on the table.

Noticing his rather quietness, his manager quickly picked up on his mood and knew what to do. "What's wrong? Do you want me to drive you back right now?"

"No." Yoongi said in a hoarse whisper after a moment as he unbuttoned the cuffs on his suit. "There's somewhere I need to go first."

Yoongi quietly slipped out of the event despite the other celebrities awaiting his audience in the gathering. Yoongi was never a social fellow but in the last few months he just became more antisocial than ever. It confused and sometimes angered his folks and fans. And from there sprouted nonsense of scandal and lies that pelted his career from every direction.

As Yoongi's van drove out the bustling gallery, a person with a champagne glass in one hand watched it closely hike up the uphill exit before the van disappeared into the dark night.

·•·

"Yoongi. You need to rest." Yoongi's manager mentioned as he pulled up at the hospital.

Yoongi took of his suit and placed it carefully on the empty seat next to him. He pulled out a hoodie from the back and slipped on it and also changed his shoes onto a pair of sneakers. He tied it tediously before he made sure to check his pockets for his essentials.

"Yoongi-ah."

"I know, hyung." Yoongi snapped back with a soft and tired sigh. "I know, ok."

"Don't take too long." His manager sighed in response.

"No. Don't wait for me." Yoongi said as he opened the door and slipped out and closed it once more behind him before his manager could scold him anymore. Yoongi place a mask over his face and covered his eyes with his long brown fringes before he advanced his way up to the hospital.