chapter 4:

mommy's pov:

ellie is definitely hesitant, but i know she had a little side. im sure once i get her to go in her diaper she will fall right into her littlespace.

obviously i need her to go as soon as possible, so i pour laxatives in her milk and shake it up. then i hand the bottle to her.

"i dont want to drink out of the bottle" she huffed

"well its either that or you drink from my breast."

horror flashes across her face as she grabs the bottle and starts downing the drink.

after shes done i pick her up and take her into the living room and place her into her playpen. i put on cartoons for her and i wait on the sofa.

after a few episodes i hear her stomach start to growl and she clutched her sides.

"anything wrong baby?" i chimed knowing whats to come

" n-nothing... everythings fine m-m-mommy"

just as she finished speaking she let out a loud audible fart. and i let out a giggle. and then i smelled it.

i looked down at her and she was curled up with her head in her hands whimpering.

her diaper was turning darker and darker while filling up up with brown mush, as she let out more loud farts.

"MOMMYYYY" she cried out and i came rushing to pick her up.

the plan was working

ellies pov:

my 'mommy' put me down in the playpen about 30 minutes ago.

pressure starts to build up im my bowels and my stomach wont stop growling and i grab at my stomach trying to make it stop.

"anything wrong baby?" she asked

" n-nothing... everythings fine m-m-mommy"
the pressure in my bowels was becoming unbearable and it was hard to talk.

almost as soon as i finished my sentence, i ripped a huge wet fart. i heard her laugh, but i didnt care, because as soon as i let out that fart my bowels complelty let go and i began messing my diaper.

i felt as log after log of brown much came out of my butt and smushed into my diaper.

i held my head in my hands and started to cry. i cried for mommy to come and get me.

mommy rushed over and held me tight as i cried and let out more stinky farts and poop into my diaper.

i ripped one last wet fart and it was all over. my diaper had expanded to at least 2 times the original size and it began to leak around my legs.

mommy wiped my tears and said that it was okay because all babies have accidents.

mommy carries me back to my nursery, this time she doesnt strap me down to the table, but she still puts a pacifier into my mouth.

she untapes my diaper and when she opens it up she smiles.

"what a messy baby you are ellie!" she cooed

she wiped me down and powdered up my princess parts and then my butt. she added cream and told me it was so i didnt get a rash from my accident.

she brought out a fresh, thicker diaper.

"just in case you have another big accident, last time your diaper couldnt hold it all."

after changing my diaper, mommy had to take off my tutu because i got it messy during my accident.

i cried because i didnt want it off because i liked it, but mommy picked out another one for me to wear instead.

mommy put me down in my crib for a nap, and i fell asleep sucking on my paci.