chapter 7:

light smut warning!!!

ellies pov:

falling asleep with a wet diaper and spreader was hard, but i turned on my side and found it much easier to relax.

i was asleep for a good few hours before the pain in my bowels woke me up.

i turned so i was on my back and my arms and legs were in the air and pushed.

i couldnt get anything out. i could tell the poop wasnt as soft as it was during my first accident.

i kept pushing and nothing came out.

i rolled back onto my side and tried to go back to sleep.

that only lasted for about 2 hours until the cramps came back even worse.

i tried pushing again, but i ended up wetting my diaper instead.

i enjoyed the warmth of my diaper while it lasted, but after about a half hour my diaper became clammy and cold. i so desperately wanted a change.

it must have been around 4 or 5 am. mommy usually got me from my crib around 8.

time skip

from then till 8 i hadnt been able to close my eyes once.

the pain in my bowels had become much worse, but i just couldnt push out the large load.

mommy walked in the room to me grunting trying to poop.

"hi baby! how did you sleep?"

"i had to poop all night mommy, and it is hard to sleep with this "

i said pouting gesturing towards the spreader that was holding my arms and legs in place.

"well im not taking off that spreader, but i have one of these"

she said holding out a suppository.

"no mommy please dont"

"nice try sweetie, but im still going to put this in anyway. Besides, its going to help you poop"

i tried to stop her by thrashing around, but my movements were limited, and my legs were already raised giving her access to my diaper.

mommy reached towards my diaper and peeled up the side, peeking in.

" oh it looks like you had another little accident last night."

she held the diaper open with one hand, and stuck the pill in with the other.

she followed the pill with her finger and pushed it until her whole finger was in my ass, then pulled out, leaving the pill inside me.

i squirmed and did not like the feeling of the pill in my butt.

after a few minutes my butthole started to burn, and the pill melted.

the my stomach growled and i knew i was gonna poop.

i looked up at mommy who was smiling expectantly.