chapter 5:

WARNING: this chapter contains sexual content (i guess) so yeah i warned u

ellie's pov:

i woke up to a cold diaper. i did not like it. so i did what any other baby would have done. i cried.

mommy came rushing in and scooped me up. she held me in her arms before taking me to the changing table.

she went through the whole procedure. cleaning me out with wipes, powdering me up, and taping the new diaper on.

mommy picked me back up, positioned my on her hip, and carried my down the steps and into the kitchen.

she sat me down in my highchair while she went to the counter to make me my bottle.

once she was done mixing it she handed it to me.

"no i dont wanna mommy. i not hungy."

"you have to drink baby."

she said while trying to pry the nipple into my mouth

"i dont want bottle mommy!"

i huffed closing my mouth and turning my head away.

i was hungry, but i didnt want a bottle

"fine" she said placing it back onto the counter.

she grabbed me from my highchair and took me back upstairs.

"w-what are you doing mommy?"

"well you clearly dont want to drink your bottle, so i guess ill have to feed you from my breast."

when we were back in the nursery mommy brought me to the rocking chair in the corner.

she sat down and positioned me so i was straddling her. she held a hand to my back, and brought the other to the buttons of her shirt.

i watched as she slowly undid them, and tugged the side of her shirt down to expose her lacy bra. which she then unclipped to pull out her breast.

"drink up sweetie"

i stared wide eyed, it was so big!!

mommy giggled at my reaction.

"cmon baby"

she said pulling me closer so that she was cradling me.

the urge to latch on was getting stronger and stronger as i fell deeper into my headspace. but i was still nervous.

mommy noticed i was hesitating and nudged me with her arm encouraging me to latch on.

slowly i brought my mouth to her nipple, softly sucking.

after a few seconds a stream of sweet milk began to fill my mouth. it was a wonderful feeling, and i felt myself getting wet inside my diaper.

i looked up at mommy and she had her head leaned back and she was....moaning?

mommy's pov:

my babygirl had her lips wrapped around my breast, her lips rythmically smacking, drinking up the stream of milk spirting from my breasts.

i couldnt help but moan it felt so good, and i felt myself getting turned on.

i notice my baby looks up at me, she must have heard me.

but, soon enough she looked back down and continued sucking until there was no milk left.

she made grabby hands towards the other breast so i pulled that one out of my shirt too.

as soon as i got it out she immediately latched onto it, still clutching my other breast in her hand.

it only took her a few minutes to drink the contents from this breast as well.

she pulled away, and i repositoned her while i clipped my bra and buttoned my shirt.

i layed a rag over my sholder, and proceeded to burp her.

she let out a loud burp and threw up a little. i quickly wiped it up

ellie's pov:

"that wasnt that bad was it?"

"no, it was yummy mommy!"

mommy laughed at me and poked my nose.

she grabbed me under my armpits and lifted me up, then carried me downstairs to my playpen.

i played with blocks and mommy put on sesame street.

i watched tv for a while, until i felt the urge to pee.

any other 17 year old would have gotten up and went to the bathroom, but i was only a little girl, and i wore my bathroom.

so like the baby i was, i let go in my diaper, and boy did it feel good 🤤

my eyes were closed and head tilted back as i let a hot stream of piss into my diaper, soaking it.

i enjoyed the pleasure and felt my princess parts begin to tingle...

mommy said i should tell her if something like this happened, but she was busy making dinner.

i grabbed one of my blocks i was playing with and started to rub myself through my diaper with it.

the feeling of the rough wood through my fluffy diaper made me feel so good. i went faster, digging deeper with the block.

my diaper crinkled loudly, and i didnt realize how loudly i was moaning.

"hi baby ready for din din-"

i looked up, and immediately dropped the block.

mommy was mad