chapter 6:

ellies pov:

"and what do you think you are doing little girl?"

i was so frightened i let out a little spurt of pee into my already soaked diaper.

mommy walked over to me and grabbed the front of my diaper.

" oh it looks like my little baby wet herself!"

i nodded and blushed.

"well i guess your gonna have to stay in that wet diaper until tomorrow."

"w-why mommy?"

"because you touched yourself baby. little girls dont do that, they ask their mommies to do it for them."

"okay mommy..."

i wasnt gonna argue with her, i did not want a worse punishment

"come on now"

mommy says picking me up on her hip, making sure to squish me against my diaper.

mommy takes me into the dining room and places me onto my highchair.

"im gonna go get our food, ill be back soon."

mommy's pov:

i walked over to the kitchen.

she was going to be sorry she didnt tell me about needing help.

i got our plates of food. i was having pasta, she was having mac and cheese and chicken nuggets.

i grabbed a bottle of strong laxatives and mixed a few spoons of the powder into her mac and cheese.

once it was mixed in i grabbed both of our plates and headed back into the dining room.

ellies pov:

mommy came back with both of our plates, and she gave me my plate of mac and cheese and chicken nuggets.

mommy took turns feeding herself and then feeding me, because i was too little to feed myself.

after we finished mommy told me that i had an early bedtime since i broke a rule.

i guess not getting a change and sleeping early werent too bad of a punishment.

mommy carried me upstairs and layed me in my crib, but before kissing me goodnight or nursing me, she left the room.

she returned a few minutes later with a metal rod with straps on each end.

"mommy whats that?" i asked nervously

"its a spreader bar baby. you really thought i would let you off that easy?" she answers approaching me.

"mommy i dont want to wear that"

" well you should have thought about that before touching yourself and not telling me."

she grabbed both of my legs and strapped each of them in on either side.

then she grabbed my wrists and strapped those next to my ankles.

"goodnight honey" she says turning out the lights and exiting the room.

i felt my stomach gurgle

this was going to be a long night