𝟔. 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

I will be here

I will be here...

When you think you're
all alone
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

FRIDAY, SHE COULD SPEND ALL DAY WITH RANSOM: chatting, venting, laughing. The house was a mess and it didn't matter, she could clean it on Saturday. For several sweet hours she didn't have to hide behind a mask, not of happiness, not of coping, she could be honest and get heart felt advice. It was the release valve they both needed.

Before him, Katerina never believed in love. Every example of love she'd ever had went straight into the toilet. Her mother and father divorced when she was six. Her and Martas other sister's husband had an affair two months into the marriage. It seemed as if her family was cursed when it came to relationships.

Then she met him. The man with gorgeous, warm blue eyes, soft brown locks of hair, and sporadic beauty marks scattered across his face that swept her off her feet. Falling in love with him was inevitable. She tried resisting the feeling as much as she could because she thought the feelings were one sided, also because he was her bosses son. But when he told her he loved her, she was long gone.

"Ransom, I'm trying to do my work for your mother would you please let me focus." Katerina begged as Ransom stared at her. "You should be working too." Her gaze moved from the laptop in front of her to the beautiful man lying next to her.

He pushed a piece of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. "But looking at you is better." He smiled. "You gonna let me kiss you?"

"No." She grinned. "Do your work and then we'll talk about it."

"God damn, woman." He mumbled a smirk gracing his features. She giggled and began reading her own emails.

"Hey." Kat called softly, shutting off her laptop and placing it beside her. "We have plenty of time later."

"God, I love you so much." His eyes flicked with an unrecognisable emotion.

The two immediately pulled one another in for a passionate kiss. Katerinas hands immediately flew to his face as their lips met. They couldn’t help but feel relieved to be with each other.

"Hey!" She pulled back, gazing at him. "You didn't let me say it back.”

Ransom shook his head and ran his fingertips along the side of her face. “You don’t have to.”

She slowly leaned in and pressed her lips against his, both of their eyes fluttering shut at the touch. Katerina pulled away for a split second so her lungs could be filled with air, before her hands moved from his face to the back of his neck, deepening the moment they were sharing. Ransoms hands rested on the lower area of her back. He pulled her closer, pressing his body fully against her’s.