supernatural

iMessages
theo, liam

theo
i found something

liam
what is it?

theo
face to face

liam
you're scaring me theo

theo
i know i'm sorry but i don't have a choice

liam
at least give me something, you can't have me wait  for hours

theo
we know the murderer

liam
fuck

theo
bring scott

liam
what? why?

theo
because you might want to do this alone, but right now we need him

liam
ok

scott, liam

liam
theo has news, but he needs you

scott
how?

liam
i don't know exactly, all i know is that you have to come with me

scott
at his?

liam
yes

scott
ok, i'll come get you

liam
thanks
he said we knew the murderer

scott
liam

liam
imagine it's someone we trust? imagine we helped him without even knowing it?

scott
liam
focus
think about something else, we'll deal with this later

liam
i'll try

RealLife

Scott and Liam are sitting in Theo and Peter's living room. Them, in front. Nobody is talking, nobody dares to. Liam is stressed, he thought about this moment the entire day, about what Theo said. They knew the killer. It could be anyone.

"I'm here but I still have things to do, can we do this quick please?" asks Scott.
"I don't know where to start."
"You said you found something, what is it?" continues Liam.
"I said we knew the murderer, I don't have a name, not even a gender, I just have a clue about who is it, or what."
"Theo, what are you saying?"
"He's saying the murderer is supernatural, someone like us" finishes Liam, after having understood what Theo was trying to say.

Theo raises his head towards Scott and nods. After the war against the hunters they had decided to keep a list of every supernatural beings in Beacon Hills, so automatically, they knew all of them.

"Liam do you have the list somewhere?" asks Scott.
"What list?" asks Theo, not aware of it's existence.
"Of every supernatural beings in town."
"Oh, so it's gonna be easy then?"
"Liam, you said you wanted to handle that by yourself so I'm going to let you. But since this is personal, if you need me, don't hesitate," said Scott, before getting up to leave.

Theo walked him to the door and when he came back to the living room, Peter was gone and Liam was spread out on the couch, massaging his temples. Theo went to stand behind him, grabbed his shoulder and squeezed it with confort.

"Imagine it's someone in the pack."
"Liam, you've known these people for years." Says Theo, passing in front of Liam and sitting down on the couch next to him. At this motion, Liam lifts his legs and then puts them back down on Theos.
"I don't know what to do. I want this to be over, but I'm scared to end up hurt or disappointed."
"I know I'm not the best person to say this, but if this person is stupid enough to kill people, then she doesn't deserve your disappointment."
"Theo, that guy isn't you anymore. You're not that Theo. Please don't ever forget that."

Theo locks eyes with Liam then smiles. Oh god, how hard he is falling for him is pretty scary. But he doesn't care. Because he makes him feel at home, and that's all that matters.