Chapter 1

VERY SLIGHT blood warning

It had been about a year since the Wii had melted, and Sam was now a junior in high school. Her and Kyle still hate each other, but Will and his gang had stoped bullying her. Sam still thought of Eteled every now and then. She really missed him, for he was really her only close friend at the time. When the final bell rang, Sam pulled out her phone and texted her mom.

"Hey mom. Is it okay if I go for a small walk before I come home?"

...

"Of course dear! Just be back before dinner."

Sam slid her phone back into her pocket and walked into the small woods by the school.

As she walked on the thin hiking trail, Sam could have sworn there was something behind her. She heard footsteps, but they sounded almost... mechanical. Sam quickly turned to confront whatever it was. But when she did, she just saw...Nothing?

...Weird

Sam continued on the narrow path, looking behind her every now and then. She then noticed the sun just past the trees. It was setting.

"Crud" Sam muttered. She needed to get back fast if she wanted to get home by dinner.

Sam quickly turned around and started speed-walking back home. That was until she felt something cold and hard on her shoulder. It almost felt like a... hand?!

Sam again turned to see what it was. And almost immediately after, she wished she hadn't. For right before her stood none other than the Corrupted Mii.

Sam's face was drained of all color.

"C-Corrupted.. M-M... But I... You.." Sam tried to speak, but she had trouble articulating what she was trying to say.

"aW, Is litTLE SamaNTha AT a lOSS foR wOrds," Corrupted Mii teased.

"H-How are you even a-alive?!" Sam asked, mustering up the small amount of courage she had.

"THat doeSN'T RealLY MatTER rIGht NOw, DoES it?" He replied, giving a sickening smirk.

"I'm getting out of here." Sam muttered and quickly turned in an attempt to flee. Though Sam was quick, unfortunately, so was Corrupted Mii. He grabbed ahold of Sam's hood and effortlessly pulled her back.

"OH No you dON'T! you ARE Not goiNG HomE For a LONg tIME." Corrupted Mii told Sam. Sam was trying to squirm away from the hand of this dreaded mii, but of course, it was in vain.

"YOU Will be aSLEep fOR The ridE. JuST In casE yoU TRy soMEThing fUNNY agaiN." Corrupted Mii continued. Just then, he grabbed Sam by her ponytail and slammed her head against the tree. Sam wanted desperately to scream, but she didn't have the strength or the breath to. So instead, she laid there, tasting the irony taste of thick, red blood in her mouth. White noise clouded her ears, and her vision blurred slightly. But just before she could black out, a low, distorted laugh broke through the white noise.

"THIs will BE Fun..."

Oh boy. Well I hope you enjoyed that train wreck of a chapter right there. Who actually knows where this is going? Not me, that's who. Should I even continue this? Oh well, we'll cross that bridge when we have to.
Word count - 542 Words.