Chapter 6

3rd POV - Outside World

It's been about a week since Sam went missing. The disappearance was so sudden and police couldn't find any evidence to who could have taken her. Everyone kind of decided that she ran away. But why would she do that? She had a decent life, a loving mom, and all the free time she could ask for, since she always gets her homework done in class or at lunch. Why would she just.... leave? There had to be something more to this...

3rd POV - With Sam

There sat Sam. Limp, shivering, sobbing Sam. She had sat in the same chair for ages. She had lost track of time at this point. She could hardly remember her own name. But that... thing. It still wouldn't let her leave. If she tried, it would just laugh and put her in more pain. Suddenly, white hot pain struck her body. She writhed in agony, wanting to scream. But she knew better than to test that man's patience. When the man pulled his hand away from the dial, he approached her with a piece of paper in hand.

"whO'S ThiS?" he asked blankly, holding up the paper.

The picture was of a human like thing, but with big eyes and big mouth. It's nose, however, was barely visible. It was also bald, wearing a black sweater with grey pants. Sam stared at it, confused.

"I-I have no idea." Sam softly spoke. "I'm sorry."

"no NEed tO Be." The man replied, smiling. "sAY, hoW WOuld yOU Like tO GO bacK HOme?"

Sam's eyes widened at the thought. She really missed home.

"M-May I?"

"WELL suRe, jUST kEep yoUR TheraPY SesSIOns bEEtweEn uS. Or elSE."

The man gestured toward the dial.

"Oh...I-I.... Of course." Sam stuttered.

"gOOd."

That was the last thing Sam recalled before going blank once more.

Okay wow. People ACTUALLY LIKE THIS?! I'm impressed. Unfortunately, it will soon be coming to a close. But no worries, I'll try my best to make new stories. Anyway! SAM'S GOING HOME!!! YAAAAAAY!!! Word count - 348 words.