Chapter 2

3rd POV-
Sam awoke after what felt like years. She found herself in a chair, her arms on the armrests, and two unidentifiable things on either side of her head. The room she was in was rather dim. The only light came from a small, hanging lamp overhead, flickering every now and then. But from as far as she could see, the rest of the room was a dark grey. There wasn't even a door. Sam looked at her arms. She was tied to the chair by her wrists, forearms, ankles and femurs with a sturdy rope. Her face went pale again once she realized where she was. Everything was telling her to scream, but she just couldn't. Sam hung her head and she even began to cry a little. She still didn't dare make a noise. Then, she heard those stupid, mechanical footsteps again. Sam looked up, a new expression glazed her eyes

Sheer rage.

Tears still leaked from her eyes, but she was furious. She stared the stupid mii dead in its...eyes? Voids? She didn't know, or even care to know. She just wanted to slap that dumb smirk clean of his face.

"You're a monster. A MONSTER. DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Sam screamed at him. This seemed to catch him by surprise, for Corrupted Mii just stood there without showing any hint of emotion.

"Why are you doing this? How do you even know where I live? HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?! IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE?! WHAT ARE YOU-" She was cut off abruptly by Corrupted Mii's distorted, sickening laughter.

"hAhA... yoU RemIND Me so MUCH Of heNRY. nOW I can SEE whY HE likeD YOu so mUCH." Corrupted Mii laughed.

Sam flinched at the mention of Eteled. She knew that Eteled hated that name.

"Eteled liked me because I was nice to him. He liked me because we were friends, something you would never understand..." Sam replied, her voice breaking slightly.

Corrupted Mii noted the break in her voice.

"aW, DO yOu miSS Your DEAr fRIEnd?" Corrupted Mii teased, grinning only wider as Sam continued to protest. "DOn't wORRy, yOU won't FOR LonG.."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Sam asked, confused, yet still enraged.

"RemEMBER wheN I saID thaT ELEriCity caN MAKE You...."

"forGET?"

WOW! I just got a burst of inspiration out of NOWHERE! Anyway, sorry this was a lil shorter than the last one. Okay, i'll leave now. Have a good day today! Word count- 415 words.