Chapter 3

At first, Sam didn't really know what he meant. But she soon put 2 and 2 together, and her eyes widened slightly.

"N-No.." Sam murmured softly. Was he really that ill-minded that he would make her forget that one of her only friends ever existed?

Corrupted Mii just laughed. He then turned around and walked into the darkness.

A few moments later, he returned with something in his hand. Sam's head was bowed in fear. She almost started crying again at the thought of forgetting Eteled. Corrupted Mii walked over to her and placed an index finger on the bottom of her chin. He then lifted up her head, forcing her to look him in his eyes. (A/N, are they considered eyes or what?) Corrupted Mii continued to smile, showing off his razor sharp teeth. He then shoved the object into Sam's mouth. Sam soon identified it to be a rubber mouthpiece to muffle her screams.

Corrupted Mii walked over to a dial on a small, table-like device on the side of the chair. He made eye contact with Sam, then painted an evil expression on his face. He didn't break eye contact when he cranked the dial up high. Pain surged through Sam as she screamed. Her screams were loud, even though they were muffled by the mouthpiece. The pain intensified as Corrupted Mii turned up the dial a little more.

When the pain finally died down, Corrupted Mii stared at Sam smugly. As for Sam, she was looking away from Corrupted Mii, whimpering, tears flowing down her face. He grabbed a piece of paper and walked towards Sam.

"SAm, lOOK at tHIS PhotO." Corrupted Mii instructed, holding the paper in front of her. The photo was of Eteled, standing in the Mii Channel. Sam looked up at the photo.

"What about it?" She asked blankly.

"dO YOu knOw wHO ThaT Is?"

"Yes. That's Eteled."

"wHAT's hiS REal nAME?"

"Erm....H-Harry?"

"INTereSTIng..."

Oh my! Two chapters in one day?! That's really cool. Dare I say, SHOCKING! Hah, sorry. I had to. Anyway, I was just really bored. So I pooped out another chapter. Get it? Cus it's crappy? Ah whatever. I'll leave you alone now. Word count- 375 words.