I

If this is your first time reading this book I'm warning you now. This shit is so cringe and 14 year old me was literally writing anything that came into my 14 year old mind. 😭😭 But anyway have fun 💀

***

"Mami I'm home!" I yelled as all my family came running towards me. We all hugged and shared our hellos. I went up to my abuela and kissed her head. It's only a matter of time until she's gone and I make the most of it. I've been gone for 2 years hoping I'd never come back but I have to see my family.

"Y/n honey can you run some errands for me?" she asked so gently

"Yeah sure" I said as she handed me her car keys. I looked to see where the car was parked and of course she had to. It was in front of his house.

*flashback*
"I'm tired of this Oscar! You never make time for me anymore! I don't even know what you're doing" I yell as I walk to my house

"Baby, please! I told you I've been with the homies hanging and handling shit" he frowned and grabbed me by the waist.

"I can't do this anymore. It's like we're not even dating anymore. I'm basically single and you got me out here looking stupid!" I got out of his grip

I stood there contemplating wether or not I wannted to end it. He was my whole life. I need him as much as he needs me. If I end it im basically ending my world. I would have to start over.

"Goodbye Oscar" I walk away and head to my house. I closed the door putting my back against it fighting back the tears
*end of flashback*

I hoped he wouldn't see me. I walked over trying to hide. The last thing i need is for him to come up to me and talk to me. I got to the car and unlocked it. I looked up and saw that Frankie tapped Oscar on the shoulder pointing my way. I turned quickly and tried opening the door but it was too late.

"Hola princesa" he said it so calmly. My heart raced. He just acts like he didn't do anything wrong. Of course, I still love him I always have and always will but I don't want to get hurt anymore.

"Leave me alone Oscar I got some things to do" I said trying to open the door but he closed it.

"Your still mad aren't you?" he said with a frown.

I couldn't look at him. I didn't have anything to say. What he did to me hurt like hell. I love him, yes but I can't just give in. Not yet..

"Yes, Oscar. I am. You didn't make time for me. I would go to bed wondering if you were ok. You never picked up my calls or text. And all you said was 'i was busy' you could've been doing god knows what to another girl. I was fed up and I needed a break from you" I said almost breaking into tears

"For 2 years? that long?" he looked at me with tears in his eyes. I cleared my throat swallowing the lump that was forming.

"I gotta go" I got in the car and drove off. I decided to go and see my 'kids' as I would call them. I babysat them almost every day. I assumed they would be at Ruby's house and sure enough, they were. I walked in the house with a smile on my face.