II

We got to his house and we unpacked my things.

"Oh um I forgot I'm having a party later" he walked out the room

I wasn't in the mood to party. Not after what happened to me. I laid down and took a nap

****
I woke up to the sound of music and talking I walked out and saw a girl on Oscar. I felt my heartbreak. I just wanted to get away but I couldn't. I went to Cesar's room.

"Hey" he smiles at me I gave him a faint smile

"What happened?" he asked so confusedly

"Some girl is on top of Oscar" I tried so hard not to cry. " To think he actually loved me. I don't want to be here anymore"

"Look y/n he's probably drunk."

"Why am I trippin were not even together"I frown while looking down at the floor. My eyes were like Niagra falls. I felt Cesar get up. I laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

Cesar's pov
After y/n told me about my brother I saw how hurt she was. I never liked seeing her like this and to know my brother made her feel like this made me mad. I got up and confronted him. Thankfully everyone left.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I knew he was gonna get mad but y/n is like my sister.

"Who tf are you talking to?!" he snapped back

"You tell y/n you love her and pull that type of shit?! Having a girl on top of you! really! you hurt her enough" I yelled at him

"She saw that?" he asked

"Yeah dumbass"

He walked to his room and saw she wasn't there. " Where is she?" I can see he got worried. I pointed to my room and followed him to see her asleep in my bed.

"Leave her there I'll sleep on the couch. She doesn't want to be with you rn" I say while getting a pillow and walking to the couch.

****
Y/n's pov

I woke up in Cesar's bed. I walked to the kitchen and saw Cesar asleep on the couch. I walked over to him and kissed him on the head. I took a shower and got dressed.

I was walking out when I felt arms around me

"Where you going?" I turned around and saw Oscar