XVI

After we ate we played with Andrea all day. She got tired so I put her to sleep on Oscar's bed. I walked back to the living room and sat down next to Oscar.

"Are you gonna stay here?" Oscar asked looking at me

"Yeah I guess I have to Andreas already asleep" I smiled getting up

"You coming to bed?" I looked back and Oscar smiled getting up.

****

"Oscar I gotta get up" I tried getting up but he pulled me back down.

"I gotta go to work" he groaned letting go of me

I took a shower and got dressed

"Nope your not going out looking like that" I looked at Oscar confused

"Why?" I walked up to Andrea and kissed her on the head.

"Those shorts are too short" he glared at me as I laughed

"Oscar I'm just going to work" I walked out and got in my car. I got to work and was talking to Jose.

"So are y'all back together? Because if you guys are I'm throwing a party" he smiled getting plates from the kitchen.

"No, not at all. I mean I don't know. We uh did you know" I looked at him nervously

"You guys did it?!" he yelled making me embarrassed

"Yes and then I stayed over at his house last night" he had a big smile

"Y'all are for sure back together" as soon as he said that Oscar walked in holding Andrea.

"Hola mi amor" he smiled at me and walked to a booth

"Hey, Spooky um how are things going with you and y/n?" Jose walked up to him. I looked away trying not to make it look like I made him ask.

"Uh were good I think we're back together" I glanced over at him. He laughed looking at me.

"I'll have a Coke" he looked back at Jose. I went to the kitchen and ordered Andrea tacos.

"Y'all are definitely back together" Jose said while walking to the fridge. I smiled and grabbed Andreas' plate and walked to their booth.

"Here you go mi amor" I place her plate down and she started eating.

"So you made Jose ask me if we were together or not?" he smiled. I looked away embarrassed