XII

"C'mon Oscar! She's your daughter I have to work can't you just watch her until I get out of work?" I followed Oscar into the house

"What is this bitch doing here?" Maya looked at me with an ugly look

"Baby, can we go to the room?" She grabbed his hand and led him to the room.

"Unbelievable Oscar!" I walked out and saw Sad eyes

"Hey y/n" He hugged me

"Hey um I gotta go to work. I'll talk to you later" I got in my car and drove to work.

****

"So he's not making time for Andrea and he's fucking around with Maya?" Jose talked as he served a table.

"Yeah. It's like ever since Maya came around he hasn't made time for us" I served a table and walked back to the front desk.

"Maybe she said something to him. You never know" Jose went back to the kitchen and grabbed more plates. Then my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Mija Oscar is in the hospital" I heard the fear in her voice

"What? Ok, I'm on my way" I hung up the phone and looked for Jose.

"Jose I gotta go Oscar is in the hospital" I ran out the door and went to my car. I drove off and headed to the hospital.

****

"I'm here to see Oscar Diaz" I waited for the nurse to answer me back

"Room 210" I walked to his room and saw him laying down.

"Y/n?" He looked at me confused

"What the hell happened?" I walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

"Prophets. You know" he laughed trying to make things less awkward.

"Yeah" I looked down

"What are you doing here?" he asked with a calm voice

"I had to make sure you were ok. You are the father of my daughter" I looked up and laughed.

"What the hell is she doing here babe?" I looked at the doorway and saw Maya.

"She's just leaving" he yanked his hand away and looked away from me.

"Yeah, I was just leaving" I laughed and started walking out. Maya grabbed my arm which made me stop walking

"If you ever go near Oscar your dead" she whispered and I gave her an ugly look

"I don't know who you think your talking to but you better get your hand away from me before you regret it" I whispered back and she let me go. I walked out and started tearing up.

I got to my car and drove to my house. I got there and Andrea ran outside to me.

"Mommy!" she held out her arms wide to give me a hug.