III

Oscars pov

"Ahhh!" I woke up to y/n screaming.

"What?! What happened?!" Cesar came running in

"Baby what happened?" I looked at her as she cried.

"I saw him. He wouldn't leave me alone" I held her tight. She ended up falling back to sleep but I couldn't. I walked out of the room and saw Sad eyes and Cesar talking.

"How is she?" Sad eyes looked at me and I just shook my head.

"She had a dream about him" I sighed and grabbed a beer.

"She's a tough girl she'll get through it. But Latrelle is still after her." Sad eyes looked at me and anger built up in me.

"How do you know?" I raised my brow looking at him.

"Word on the street. Supposedly he's gonna try to do something." I laugh and looked at him

"He ain't gonna do shit. And everyone here is going to protect her! If Latrelle tries to come near her he's dead" Sad eyes nodded his head and walked out.

"Babe I can't sleep" I looked up and saw her standing by the room. I walked towards her and kissed her head.

"Vamos a la cama princesa" we walked to the bed and laid down.

"I'm scared" she said it so quietly. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. I could see the fear in her eyes.

"I'm here mi amor no one is going to touch you ok?" she nodded her head and we went to sleep.

*A week later*

"Nooo! Ahh!" I shot up and saw y/n still sleeping. I woke her and she was crying.

"Had a dream of him again?" I asked and she nodded her head.

Cesar came in and sat at the edge of the bed

"No one's gonna hurt you ok y/n. The Santos got you" Cesar said and walked out.

"I hate this. Latrelle can kill me any second now. He might as well get it over with" I looked at her and she was still crying

"He's not coming near you mamas. Not while I'm here" I kissed her head and she cuddled with me. I pulled her closer to me to make her feel safe.

Y/n's pov

I woke up and didn't see Oscar. I started watching To all the boys I've loved before when Oscar came in

"Get ready mamas. I'm gonna take you out" I looked at Oscar confused.

"Can't we just stay home" I pouted and he threw me clothes. He laughed and looked at me

"Get dressed" he walked out and I got dressed