XIX

"Oscar it's been 2 weeks. It can't be hard to find her. She has to be at their place" I continued to cry as I held a picture of her

"We've looked there she's not there they must've been moved her somewhere else. We're still looking for her" I sighed and got up.

"Go take a shower and clear your mind. I won't be here when you get out" I nodded and grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom and started the water. I stood in the water thinking. I washed my hair and body then got out and got dressed

 I washed my hair and body then got out and got dressed

"Hey girl you ok?" Julianna knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw her standing there getting ready to knock again.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

"It's a little too early for that don't you think?" I laughed and chugged the beer.

"I'm looking for Andrea myself. Her own dad can't find her I might as well try" I grabbed my keys and left. I drove to the prophet's side of town and looked anywhere that was suspicious. Oscar kept calling but I didn't bother answering.

I saw Latrelle driving out of a house and he made sure no one was watching him but little did he know I was. Oscar called again so I answered rudely

"What?" I rolled my eyes and started driving back home

"Get back here now I don't know what the hell your doing!" Oscar yelled but I just hung up. I got to the house and Oscar was waiting outside.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He yelled as I walked by him

"I'm talking to you!" I turned around and faced him.

"Look. I was looking for her. Apparently, her own father can't find her but yet I can" I laughed and walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"Oscar, can we talk?" Maya came in with her friend Angelica.

"What do you want?" He turned around and faced her as she stood in front of the door

"Remember that Friday if the party when we you know" She gave him a look and smiled.

"Well, it turns out I'm pregnant and it's yours" She smiled holding her stomach and my heart sank. I laughed and stormed out.

"Y/n listen to me" He walked out after me grabbing my arm

"That night you were supposed to be watching our daughter to make sure she didn't get kidnapped Oscar! But instead, you went a fucking Maya!" I yelled and Maya walked out.