Jimin

EUNJI POV

DAD: How could you do this,huh? Answer me!

DAD: I have shame on you...I have shame on myself cause I have a daughter like you.

DAD: You promise that you will never go to that club again..Then,why did you went!?

DAD: He notice you. He wants to marry you!! I owe him huge amount of debt...and he wants to marry you as the return!!!

Me and Naeun flinch. I look at her with guilty look.

STEPMOM: Oh honey, calm down..It's not her fault.

DAD: Shut up! I am not talking to you!!

NAEUN: Dad-

Dad suddenly slap her that make me flinch again. She hold her cheek with tears.

NAEUN: Dad, why you slapped me..?

DAD: Why did you went to that club!?

NAEUN: I-I went there with my friends...

DAD: Then, you were having fun with that bastard rather than enjoying the party? *mad tone *

NAEUN: I didn't do that on purpose, dad! I was drunk.

DAD: *sigh * I told you not to go there earlier. It's a dangerous area..Why aren't you listen to me once, So Naeun..?

Suddenly, we heard a heavy knock on the door. Dad look at unnie with his mad eyes.

DAD: He is here? *mad tone *

STEPMOM: Calm down, honey..

DAD: Eunji, Naeun, go to your room..Don't come out. And please lock the door..

We both nods and went to our own rooms.

DAD POV

I went towards the door and open it.

DAD: Mr Park..?

??? : Uncle..don't call me Mr Park. You are older than me. You should call me Jimin. *smirk *

DAD: J-Jimin

DAD: J-Jimin..

JIMIN: *raise his eyebrow *Am I not allowed in?

DAD: Oh,s-sorry..Come in...

JIMIN: So where is my future wife? *sat on the sofa *

DAD: F-Future wife..?

JIMIN: Mr Kim, bring her here. Otherwise you have to face the consequence. 

I slowly kneeled down to him.

DAD: Please leave my daughter..I am begging you...

STEPMOM: She is innoncent, Jimin. Please...