Unexpected Dinner

JIMIN POV

As she was in her inner slip, so I didn't wear her any clothes. I tugged her in blanket and went outside the room. I went back to the living room.

JIMIN: Did you clean everything?

MAN: Yes, boss!

JIMIN: Good..

MAN: B-Boss?

I look at him with my serious face. I raise my eyebrow.

MAN: Moments ago, your father had called you.

JIMIN: For what? *dark expressions *

MAN: He wants to see his daughter in law. Mr Park invites you both in a family dinner as he couldn't attend your wedding. He wants to celebrate-

JIMIN: No need further explanations! Now, you can leave.

They bowed towards me and went out. Suddenly my phone again started to buzz. I answered the call.

JIMIN: Why you called me, hyung?

SUGA: Hey, Jimin ah. How is your marriage life going?

I sat on the sofa and leaned back.

JIMIN: Satisfying.

SUGA: Is she hot?

JIMIN: *smirks * Ah, this is a tough question. I think I so. I won't control myself for too long. And what about your interesting girl?

SUGA: Ah, my girlfriend? She is too innocent. I am going to rip her innocence off when we meet again!

JIMIN: *smirk * Let's meet at the dinner tonight?

SUGA: Sure.

I end the call and went towards my room. As I went in the bedroom, I saw her sleeping peacefully.

JIMIN: How could someone look adorable while being so sexy..*smirks *

I took the first aid box and went near her. I started to put the ointment on her bruises. She flinch while sleeping as my cold hands touched her warm body. I put the first aid box down and lay beside her. She was in deep sleep. I think she didn't had enough sleep last night.

I was mesmerized in her. I don't know myself. For how much time I have stared at her without blinking my eyes.

JIMIN: I'm sorry, Eun ah..*looked at her bruises *

JIMIN: I think you are too innocent to see my devil side

JIMIN: I think you are too innocent to see my devil side. I have seen a lot of chicks but you are too different.

As I am staring at her, she suddenly turn the other side.

JIMIN: Yah, why she is turning around..Aish, this girl..!

I slowly hold her and put her on my arm.