Tortured ( 18+ )

EUNJI: Then why you don't leave me..?

JIMIN: I can't..because you have become my habbit.

EUNJI: But one day, you have to leave me...You can't lock me here forever.

JIMIN: Yes, you are right. I will leave you...but only when I am completely satisfied.

EUNJI: Satisfied..? *tears were flowing from my eyes non stop * What is your satisfactions?

He leaned closer towards me and I turned my face away from him.

JIMIN: You, you are my satisfaction.

He grabbed my chin and harshly turned my face towards him.

JIMIN: Seeing your scared eyes, satisfies me the most.

EUNJI: What I did to you? Why are you doing this to me?

JIMIN: You did nothing, sweetheart. Just your innocence triggered my Devil side.

EUNJI: You are torturing me. 

I put my hands on his chest to maintain the distance between us. Suddenly, his expressions changed into dark.

JIMIN: Do you think I am torturing you, huh? This not called torturing. Do you want to see how actual torture is?

He got up and grabbed my hand.

JIMIN: Get up!

EUNJI: B-But why..?

He harshly pulled me and made me to stand on my feet.

JIMIN: I will show you what actual torturing means. *started to drag me outside *

EUNJI: Where are you taking me, Master..?

I was feeling so much weak. I couldn't able to catch his speed as he was walking fast. Is he going to punish me again? Scary thoughts came across my mind. He brought me in a dark room. I saw some guards in the room. I gasped in fear as I saw an unknown man tied on a chair...blood dripping from every part of his body. bruises all over his body, his one eyes swollen and scars on his back. Seeing his condition I felt my body being numb. This house is hell...how many secrets, grudge, sins and scream are hidden in this house.

JIMIN: You know who is he? *went towards him *

As his head was down, I was not able to see him clearly. Suddenly he grabbed his hair and made him to look up.

JIMIN: He tried to leak the information of Park estate.

Jimin suddenly hit on his head which made his head bang on the table. I flinched and closed my eyes in fear.

JIMIN: Eunji, open your eyes.

Jimin took the saline water and started to pour it on his wounds. The guy started to scream. I opened my eyes and tried to stop him.

EUNJI: Please stop...*crying *

He took the nail and harshly stabbed on the guy's palm. He let out a loud, painful scream and I too screamed in fear. I collapsed on my knees with my hands on m ears.

EUNJI: Please, let him go! *crying mess *

??? : Please, boss...I am sorry...

JIMIN: Sorry? And you think, I will forgive you? *smirks *

He pressed that nail and it dug into his flesh more deeply. Hearing his screams, I felt my brain vibrating. Everything was blurry. I felt uncomfortable while breathing, the scary image of deads appeared in my mind.