Kiss ( +16 )

( This chapter is ( +16 ). So, if you don't feel comfortable with it. Please ignore it or just skip this chapter. )

I went towards her room. As I went towards her room, I saw her sleeping. I went near her and sat beside her head.

JIMIN: I am really a shameless person. *smirk *

I looked at her. I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

JIMIN: You are listening to me, aren't you?

She slowly opened her eyes and look into my cold eyes. As I was mesmerised her eyes, suddenly she broke the eye contact and looked away. She started to cry silently.

JIMIN: You are really a weak girl.

She closed her eyes and sobbing silently.

JIMIN: Look at me, Eunji.

I gently grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me.

JIMIN: Do you think crying in front of me will melt my heart?

EUNJI POV

I don't want to look at him. He is so cruel. I hate him and I hate myself more. I literally tried to open my heart in front of him. Why I am so dumb..?

EUNJI: Why don't you leave me alone..? *I managed to speak *

JIMIN: And do you think I will leave you? *smirk *

He brushed my hairs. His hand trailed down towards my cheeks and started to caress it. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead..making me flinch a little. He lips started to trace my cheeks, nose until it reached towards my lips.

JIMIN: Don't try to push me away from you. Get it into your mind..you are mine.

I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at him.

EUNJI: I-I am not yours. *a tear dropped from my eye *

JIMIN: Once I claim a thing as mine then, it is forever mine.

Suddenly, he smashed his lips against mine. My eyes widen as I didn't expected him to kiss like that. His one hand roamed into my hairs and other hand hold my waist. His kiss was rough...pulling my lower lip with his teeth. I tried to stop him but I felt weak against him. He pinned my hands above my head and kissed me deeply. He bite my lips and I gasped making him way to enter his tongue into my mouth.

He leave my hands and hold my waist with one hand and other hand caressed my jawlines. I grabbed his shirt and hold it tightly as I got lot of butterflies in my stomach. His one hand went under my top and I gasped in kiss feeling his cold hand against my warm tummy. He broke the kiss and looked into my teary eyes.

JIMIN: No wonder..how shape of your lips perfectly fits into mine. *smirk * Your kiss is addictive. I will need them daily.

He rubbed my lips with his thumb. As he was about to attack his lips on mine, there was a knock on the door.

JIMIN: Who's that!? *looked at the door *

MAN: Boss, we found it.

He suddenly got up. He went towards the door and opened it.

MAN: There was not marriage of Hwang Eunha. And got to know that she works for Kim estate.

I saw him clenching his fist.

JIMIN: She is just spying in the name of Love, huh? *smirk *

Love? Eunha? 

~ flashback ~