Secret Destiny Pt.2

Charles turned to see a short girl with long pink hair and blue eyes staring at him with an expression that could only be described as fear. She had 4 wings on her back that was white and had a blazing effect, giving that flame-a-like visual. Charles stared at her, trying to process what was happening at that very moment. Then the girl shouted "Charles, are you coming or what? We got another one like us who is in danger!" she finished her sentence as she grabbed his hand and opened her wings, hitting the ground hard and blasting both of them in the air.

"CHARLES!!! Use your wings to maintain balance in midair. You need to get used to this and I know it's new for you but you have to." the girl screamed at Charles and he tried to swing his wings, quickly finding his balance. "You have been chosen by "them" cause they saw a doomed soul and they did the same for me. What happened to you?" the girl asked Charles as she increased her speed to reach the person that they have to save. Charles quickly swang his wings, creating a shockwave behind him as he reached the girl. "I was told to kill myself and I would get beaten up on a daily basis," Charles said and turn to look at her as she was already looking at him.

"Oh, I see what's your case. Mine was that I was getting abused at home and I couldn't do anything about it until I became the same as you" the girl said to Charles as tears started falling down her face. Charles felt horrible for the girl but he tried not to show any facial expression by looking away, to not make her feel worse. He asked "when did you found out about your wings?" to where she responded to "3 days ago, I was as confused as you are right now but you have to trust me on this one ok?" she insisted.

Then the girl pointed her finger to a hospital and said: "there, we need to rush our way in through that window" and instantly made a turn, rushing for the window that the person who was suffering the same thing was. Charles followed her and that's where he saw the girl hit the window hard, sending millions of glass sharts everywhere across the room and all over the floor. "Help, please help me my back is killing me" the person screamed on the top of his lungs as he was crouched in the corner of the room. 

Charles slowly approached the person and said "turn around, let me see your back" as the person turned and Charles ripped off his shirt, exposing his wings who were trapped from the inside of his shirt. "Does it still hurt now?" He asked the person which he replied "No, not anymore. Thank you very much, may I know your name and that girl's name?". The girl slowly stood up with glass shards all over her body, as she suddenly created a transparent wave all over her body, bouncing all the glass sharts from her body off and down to the ground. 

"My name is Elisa," she said as she continued "we are the same as you are but each one of us has a different purpose and a different power". Then Charles grabbed the person's and pulled him up to help him stand on his feet. He looked to be a young man around 20-22 with brown hair, a fancy mustache, a well-shaped body and shape and a sharp expression on his face. "My name is Charles, I came and found you with Elisa which I as well happened to meet her today," He said with a side of nervous laughter.

Then both Elisa and Charles asked the young man his name which he said "My name is Sack, Sack Slapper", Charles stack out his fist for him to bump it and as Sack bumped it a huge explosion type effect happened right before their eyes. Charles got pushed through the wall of the room, sending him 3 rooms ahead of the room that Elisa and Sack. They both rushed to see him as they found him on the floor with his arm bleeding. Elisa quickly hugged Charles and a green aura surrounded those two like a massive orb. Sack stood there as the wound of Charles's arm quickly closed and Elisa picked him up helping him to stand back up again as the green aura was slowly vanishing. 

"So, your power is your fists huh? That seems very interesting" said Charles with a smile on his face. Sack gently grabbed Charles's hand and shooked it as he said "I'm sorry for what I did, I am still trying to understand how my body works after I got those wings. Wait, that means I am able to fly right? Like all the way up?" to which Elisa replied with "yes, you can fly as high as you want there is no limit to it". Sack quickly got a surprised look on his face and sat on the window with his legs swinging from the outside of the window. "But how were you two able to find me?" Sack said.

Elisa went close to Sack and said "I have the power to sense people who got the same specialty as me, you and Charles" and then went back to Charles as she laid her hand on his shoulder and said " Also, if you want to hide your wings you need to close your eyes and think of a person that you care about and love" as she closed her eyes and her wings suddenly disappeared, leaving sparkles on the spot where her wings were supposed to be, slowly falling down. "Now it's your turn to try" she said as she took a step back to give Charles some space.

Charles closed his eyes and a huge electric and windy aura started surrounding him like the sky was about to turn grey at any second. His wings slowly started fading away. Charles opened his eyes to find Elisa and Sack who got inside from sitting on the window, looking at him with a shocked expression on their faces. "What? You told me if I want to right? So I did just that. What's so shocked to you that is not to me". Elisa said with a shaking voice "You have the power to control thunder and nature. The symptoms usually appear when you are hiding your wings back to your normal human form." Sack was just sitting there clueless and said "Uhh, what am I supposed to do tho? what are we gonna do? what purpose do we serve now that we got such a power?".

Then they all heard a huge bang from underneath the building and they quickly rushed outside to see what was happening "That's our purpose" Elisa said as she pointed her finger at the bottom corner of the building. "we need to fight them and protect the people that live here." She continued as monster-looking creatures with dark and rocky type skin started rising from the ground. "Of course each one of us has a different purpose but our only common purpose from the rest is this." Elisa finished her sentence as she got ready, turning from defense mode to fight mode as her wings appeared again on her back. As Charles turned to look Elisa he started feeling his back again but this time it was not painful, it was an instant sharp sense. His wings appeared as his eyes turned electric yellow and his arms were wrapped with a storm/windy type effect. 

"Elisa, stay back and protect Sack. He is new to power. Let me handle this one" He said with a confident tone in his voice as he walked by Elisa and put his hand on her shoulder, continuing to walk forward. "Alright you little shits, bring it on. Let me see what you got" Charles provoked the monsters as they rushed with an unexpectedly high speed towards him, scratching his arms but no effect on him. He slammed the ground with his arms and two thunderbolts struck the monsters, burning them into ashes. "Huh, that was easy," said Charles as one of the monsters came from beneath him and grabbed his legs, trying to pull him down. Elisa sprinted her way to Charles and tried to pull him from there but he was stuck. 

Sack had enough and said "Don't expect me to just sit here and watch, that's not me." as he punched the ground with his fist and gave off a smile, creating a massive wave, launching Charles and Elisa up in the sky and killing all the monsters that were trying to rise from underneath the ground. Elisa hugged Charles as he fell asleep like he got drugged by some sort of effect and opened her wings, making their way slowly back down to Sack. "He is not breathing!" Elisa said as she panicked. "Alright, Sack take a step back I am about to do something," she said as she moved her lips close to Charles's, kissing him and an aura surrounded them once again but this time it was a crimson red color like blood. Charles slowly opened his eyes to find Elisa kissing him and he quickly broke the kiss. "What are you doing Elisa? What was that for?" Charles said all in shock and surprise. Elisa responded all blushing, saying "I gave you your energy back that's what I did you dummy!~" and continued saying "You are going to be fine, you just overdid your powers without controlling them" she went close to him and kissed his forehead. 

"You are pretty sure of yourself when you just got your powers today. Chill out a little you silly" She said to Charles with a side of giggles. "Hey, you two love birds! Are we going to go to our homes or what? It's pretty late isn't it?" Sack said with a side of laughter and serious expression. "Alright then, let's all head home but I got to go from the school first and pick up my stuff and then head home," Said Charles as he got his wings ready to launch up in the sky "It was nice meeting ya Elisa and Sack. We will talk again soon". Elisa stopped him from going and said "We should all 3 exchange numbers so we can communicate" to which they did and Sack went to his home, Elisa went to her home and Charles went to his school to pick up his stuff.

When he reached his school he saw a dark mist coming from the entrance of the school. He went in to investigate to which he saw a shadow figure staring at him with open wide eyes and a huge grin, staring back at him. Charles asked, "Who are you and what are you doing in my school?"

END OF CHAPTER 3