Mysterious Encounter

Note that at the time that Charles arrived at his school to pick up his things it was night-time so the school was supposed to be closed. 

The shadow figure didn't answer. "TELL ME WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" Charles raised his voice as the grin of the shadow figure grew wider. Charles suddenly felt a heavy weight on his chest and felt it difficult to breathe. He walked his way to his locker and went to grab his stuff, but then he turned to see the shadow figure move closer to him and this time it was holding something in its hand. "I got no time to even give you any attention right now. I am busy" he said and turned his back on the shadow figure.

The shadow figure grabbed Charles by the shoulder and pulled him back. Charles's wings came out and pushed the shadow figure far back, causing it to hit hard on the wall from the huge shockwave that his wings created. "I got no time to waste for you. Leave my school until tomorrow morning or I'll show no mercy" said Charles as he left the school. When he got outside he Opened his wings and flew all the way above his city to spot his home. To his surprise, his vision was 10 times better than before like he had the eyes of an eagle.

When he did spot his home he noticed that there were no lights turned on in the house so he rushed to see what was going on. On his way there he saw the police and the ambulance driving their way to his home and that got him to panic. He blasted a huge wave and reached home before anyone else did. 

He saw the front door wide open and walked his way slowly inside. He looked around to see if there was anyone in there, then he suddenly heard screams from upstairs. He runs and the screams continued coming from his parent's room. He busted the door down to find his mom struggling for her life against a man, holding a knife in his hand and a hoodie over his head. Charles wasted no time and ran towards the man, grabbing him by the throat and pushing him against the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Charles shouted on top of his lungs to the man. 

The man tried to stab Charles in the chest by making a direct hit, the crystal on Charle's chest made an ear-piercing sound that sent the man on the floor covering his ears while they were bleeding from the sound. He grabbed the man and threw him out of the opened window that he climbed in from. 

When the police and the ambulance arrived at his home they found the man on a bush in his house's garden. Charles went to check on his mom and found her beaten up and had a deep cut on her left hand. "Mom, what happened? who was that guy? where is dad?" Charles looked around the room while his mom was speechless of her son's appearance and then his mom tried to speak the best way she could and said: "In the bathroom". Charles ran in and opened the bathroom door to find his dad laying on the ground motionless. "Dad? Dad? DAAD?" he went close to him and picked him in his arms. "Dad please talk to me, say something. No no no no no". His dad tried to squeeze through breathes "S-son, please l-live". 

"Dad, don't talk, keep breathing," Charles said as he made his way downstairs all the way to the ambulance's truck "please, take care of him. He is my dad I don't know what happened I am trying to get evidence about the case" he said as the doctors quickly opened the back of the truck and took out a stretcher and let Charles's dad lay on it as they slowly picked him up and put him inside the truck. They drove down the road as the police started questioning Charles "Are you aware of the scene here? Do you know how everything started?..." As the police continued asking questions Charles didn't pay attention and rushed inside all the way upstairs to his mom's and dad's bedroom. He took his mom's hand and pulled her up, helping her stand on her feet and quickly picked her up in his arms and went downstairs.

He put her down on the couch and asked her again "What happened, mom? What was the case here?". His mom tried to explain the best she cool "I and your father just finished having our dinner and we grew worried of where have you been for such a long time so we called the police to help us find you by giving them details of you and if they found you to contact our numbers. We went upstairs to try and calm down and then we saw our room's window break and a man making his way in. Your dad tried to defend me but he got stabbed on his chest and he made his way to the bathroom to grab bandages and cover the wound. To his attempt, I heard him fall on the floor and tried to run but the man blocked my way and I fell back down all the way to the corner until you came" his mom explained and burst in tears.

Charles's eyes turned red as he went outside, walked his way to the garden where he found the police holding the man. He cracked his knuckles and got his wings pointed at him. His feathers turned into razor-sharp blades as he shot 2 of them hitting him on both of his shoulders and hid his wings again. "This man does not deserve to go to jail. He needs to be executed" Charles said in an angry tone while holding back from killing that man. The police charged at him, trying to capture him from doing further harm to the man. "BACK OFF OF ME" he shouted as the crystal on his chest created a huge wave all over his body, sending the police officers in the air. Charles quickly caught them before falling and set them down.

"I am not the one who needs to be handcuffed and sentenced to death," he said as he pointed his finger at the man, "He is!" finished his sentence and turned to go back inside his house where he did his best to take care of her as long as his dad was in the hospital. "Mom, don't worry dad is going to be ok. I handed him to the ambulance as quickly as I could. All we need to do is wait now until we get notified about his results alright?" he patted his mom on her back and smiled to make her feel better. They both went upstairs to try and get some sleep after the incident.

The next morning, he heard his mom's phone go off and stopped. He opened the door and found his mom in tears trying her hardest not to cry while she was covering her mouth. She hangs up on the phone and left it on the nightstand. "Charles, they called me from the hospital. It's about your father's results"

END OF CHAPTER 4