by your side: leona x sad reader

(A/n: idk, I just feel like making since leona is my 4th favourite character so...enjoy!🤗)

You were crying in your room feeling so weak and stupid, some savannaclaw students wanted to mess with you by calling you rude words and telling how weak you were. You knew that they were right about it and of course they'll always have to make fun of you, your beloved leona sometimes tells you that you aren't weak and you gotta fight back to stay strong but it never work. Having a tissue on your hand while crying and laying down, suddenly someone knock on the door which made you sit up quickly. "(y/n), are you in there?"    You knew it was leona due to the voice but you weren't expecting him to come to your room, Today he told you that he was going to do some work but you guess he didn't. "Yeah, come in.." you replied while wiping your tears quickly so the dorm leader couldn't see that you were crying.

Leona came in and close the door behind him, once he did, he just stood there watching your face in silent. You were really awkward by the silent treatment he was giving so you decided to start the talk. "U-um so, I thought you were going to finish the work you were doing.." you told him. He rolled his eyes and walk closer to the bed, you started feeling weird the way he was acting but of course he is the lazy dorm leader who doesn't wanna do anything. "I already did..and when I was done, i wanted to check on you.." he replied. Your eyes widen in surprise, there was no way he finish the work that quickly...

You look away and felt your eyes getting watery, you try so hard to be tough and try to fight back just to make leona proud but you couldn't. The voices of the savannaclaw students from earlier were inside of your head, repeating the bad comments to you.

"Stupid"

"Worthless"

"Weak"

"Why would a dorm leader date a dumb stupid person like you?"

Tears started to run down your cheeks, you wanted this pain to go away. Leona quickly sat down on your bed and pull you close to him, his hand stroking your hair while leaving tiny kisses around your face. Your wrapped your arms around him and rested your head on his chest, tears still falling down while your body shakes slightly. "Tell me what they did to you..."  you can hear the anger in his voice, leona was very overprotective of you and he'll always makes sure you were okay.  You told him what the savannaclaw gang did to you and you saw anger in his eyes, you were nervous what he was going to do but you kept your mouth shut when you finished explaining what happened. Suddenly leona lay down on your bed bringing you with him which made you lightly gasp, you lay on top of him and didn't move while you face was blushing so much.

"L-leona, what a-are you d-doing..?" You asked. "Shhhh, (y/n) you had a rough day so rest, I'll be here okay?"  Leona wiped the last tear that came down and smirked when he saw your face red. You nodded and wrapped your arms around him, you were so lucky to have him, he really care about you and wanted to protect you from those who want to mess with you so leona was going to teach the savannaclaw gang a lesson for messing with his beloved...

( next morning )

You were walking down the hallway while holding books and nervously looking around. You still felt hurt about yesterday but leona was there for you so you kinda felt better but now you were scared today. Suddenly you saw the savannaclaw gang in the hallway talking, you felt shivers run down your spine. You started to quietly walk trying not to get their attention but they notice you, you stop walking and stood there frozen with fear in your eyes waiting to make fun of you but you notice them looking in fear as well but more fear like they saw a ghost or something. You felt a arm around your waist which made you flinch and turn to see your dear beloved leona who was giving them a death glare. The gang stood there shaking as they look leona in the eyes knowing that they are going to face alot of consequences, you blushed madly when you felt leona's hand rubbing your waist slowly.

"Shouldn't you guys be at your dorm rooms....?"  Leona quietly growl. The gang started shaking in fear and said nothing which made leona kinda more mad, his ear twitched and he growled. "Well?! Are you idiots going to respond or not?!!" Leona almost yelled which scared you because you never seen him this mad. "Yes sir!!!!!" The gang replied and quickly went back to their dorm rooms. You stood there not knowing what to say, you were in shock and wasn't expecting leona to frighten them. "You okay..?" Leona ask which snap out of your thoughts. You turn to look at him with a smile and you hugged him, he hugged you back which made you smile more. " yes, I'm okay..thank you leona.." you thanked him. He chuckled and lifted you face up to look at him, your face started to turn red and leona smirked. "No need to thank me kitten, I'm just doing it to protect you.." he quietly said. You could sworn you saw a slightly blush on his face which made you giggled.

Suddenly you felt his arms wrapped around your waist and you were pulled into a kiss, your face was so red that you felt like passing out but you melted into the kiss and kissed back. Once you both pull away, leona put his mouth close to your ear which shivers came down your spine....

" also don't forget that I'm by your side forever...."