jealously..?: vil x reader (NSFW)

Summary: vil was getting a bit jealous because his pomfiore member (y/n) which he had a crush on was being too friendly to epel, vil try everything to get (y/n) attention but nothing seems to work..finally vil decided to make a contract with azul. Azul gave him a potion which if someone drinks it, they'll tell all the true stuff without a single lie..

This was requested from Misa-Author_chan   sorry I took so long..😓 I hope you'll like this tho..🙂♥️

(This is going to be embarrassing so if you don't like smut then please don't read it!!😖🔞⚠️)

Vil was pacing around his room trying to calm himself down because he's getting jealous when he sees (y/n), his crush, talking to epel and being too friendly with him. Of course he knows that their not in a relationship but he's just nervous that they'll be together someday so vil had a idea how to get you, he'll just ask you for some help and invite you for his makeup tutorials. It was history class time and you and epel were talking, laughing, and helping each other out with homework. Vil staring at his left watching the two having a great time, jealousy was appearing but vil kept it inside. ( hmph, that should be me..) he thought. Vil couldn't help but stare at your (h/c), it look soft to touch and easy to brush, he pay attention to you for the whole class period which was new to him. Suddenly the bell rang which startled him a bit, he watched (y/n) grab her stuff and walk out with epel, vil quickly and quietly followed then when epel left (y/n), this was his chance to get her.

As he was walking to her, he froze in place as he watched that your friend came up to you and started to talk to you. Damm it, why does almost everyone wants (y/n) attention? Do they get that (y/n) is a pomfiore member?!. Vil was getting a bit annoyed and upset, but he can't give up. He watched to two of you walk away and disappeared around the corner, he sighed and walk to his next class. The next day vil was going to try again and this time he knows that he'll get (y/n), walking down the hallways to see her talking to epel of course. Suddenly his heart melted a bit as he heard your laugh, it sounded like a angel singing but then his eye twitched when he saw epel's hand on your shoulder. How dare he touch his crush!! Putting his hand on her shoulder!. That PE vil was trying to empress you with his flying skills on the broom and you were looking at him! Which made him happy but it turned into sadness a bit when you look back at epel to talk to him again, just for one minute to look a him then go back to talk to epel?!.

Vil try everything to make you notice him but no, always, epel..

Epel!

Epel!

Epel!

EPEL!!

Vil got tired of this nonsense and decided to make a contract with azul, he walked to his office but got stopped by the leech twins. "Well hello vil! What brings you h- "MOVE! I'm not in a good mood today!" Vil cuts off floyd and pushes pass the twins then slams azul's door open which startles him. "Vil!! Have you ever heard of knocking?!" Azul yelled. Vil rolled his eyes and slam his hands on the table, which made some papers on azul's desk fall. "I'm here to make a contract.." vil said. Azul eyes widen in surprise, he never thought the sassy queen would make a contract with him then the smirk appears on his face. "Very well then..what is that you wish for..?" Azul asked. Vil was embarrassed to say it but he needed you to notice him for once, he told him about his wish and the issue suddenly that made azul laughed a bit then vil got a bit mad. "Is there something funny you wanna tell me?" Vil narrows his eyes. Azul calmed his laugh down and took out the contract then a potion, vil stared that the potion weirdly. "No, not a all..I just wasn't expecting you to make a contract with me and be love with this girl.." azul said with a smirk.