stars in the sky: malleus x reader

Summary: it was night time in diasomnia and (y/n) was outside by themselves trying to learn how to fly the broom since you couldn't at PE and everyone laughs you at suddenly malleus shows up in the middle of nowhere and decided to teach you how to fly..

This was requested from
surroundedbythedark9.

I hope you'll like this..!❤

It was a chilly night in diasomnia and the members were asleep but expect you, outside in the night and a broomstick in hand. You were trying to learn how to fly it because you were getting tried of everybody laughing at you, it hurted you even in front of your dorm leader crush malleus. You shook your head to forget that memory and got on the broom, your trembling hands holding the stick and the broom started to lift a little bit. You moved your feet off the grass as the broom started to go a bit high, you thought you were getting the hang of it but the broom went out of control and you fell down into the grass. "Ouch!" You yelled. Suddenly you saw the broom falling down towards you, closing your eyes waiting for the pain but somehow you felt nothing. Nervously opening your eyes to see the broom floating on top of you but it had green smoke surrounding it which means....

"(Y/n), may I ask why are you here instead in your dorm room?"  You turn your head to see malleus standing there with his arms crossed, quickly you stand up and nervously stare at the grass feeling his light green eyes staring into your soul. "I-i was t-trying to learn how to fly the b-broom.." you responded. Malleus sighed and shook his head, he never thought somebody like you would be here in this chilly night. "(Y/n), why would you be trying to learn how to fly in a chilly night..? You could get sick.." he said. You felt your cheeks warm up a bit by the way he was saying like he's worried about you, but of course you have to tell the truth. "I'm t-trying to practice B-because I'm getting tried of people making fun of me when I fall off the broom.." you nervously said. You sworn that you saw malleus eyes soften, then suddenly he walk towards you with the broomstick in his hands.

He stood in front of you and patted your head gently, you blushed alot even you never thought malleus would patted your head. Malleus chuckled and smirked a bit, then the broom started to float again. "I can teach you if you want.." he said. Your eyes widen in surprise, your crush malleus wants to teach you?!. Your heart raced and your cheeks were red a bit, you thought to yourself that malleus felt bad about how you feel and wanted to help you. "Sure!" You replied. Malleus smiled softly and patted your head again. "Very well, come here.." he got on the broom and led out his hand. You took his hand and got on the broom with him nervously, you shyly wrapped your arms around him and heard malleus chuckled. Suddenly the broom started to float which made you tightly hold on to him scared that you'll fall off again, malleus putted his hand on top of yours to calm you down. "It's alright (y/n), no need to be scared..I'll go easy okay..?" He said softly. You nodded against his back And try to calm yourself down then broom started to fly slowly, after for a little bit he made the broom to go a bit high which made you dug your face into his back not to look below.

He was explaining how to use the broom and how to fly it while y'all were in the air flying, you heard some of it but you kinda paying attention to how high you were a bit. "Are you okay (y/n)..?" Malleus asked. "Y-yes, just a bit dizzy that's all.." you replied. "Oh, should I put us down?" He made the broom go down a bit. "No no! It's alright..I love how it's pretty down there with the moon shining at the castle..!" You smiled. "Alright then.." he replied back with a soft smile but you couldn't see it. After for a while, malleus land both of us back to the ground and you felt legs shake a bit once you got off the broom. "You okay (y/n)? I see your legs shaking a bit.." he looks at your legs. "yeah, it happens when I'm off the broom.." you laughed a bit. "I see.." he muttered. "Well, did you enjoy the ride?" He asked. "Of course! Also thank you for teaching and explaining how to fly it!" You replied with a smile. He smiled and nodded, you can't help how cute he is while he smiles. "Your welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it..maybe we can do this again.." he said while blushing a bit.

You widen your eyes and smiled, you wished you could tell your feelings to him but maybe it's not the good time now since your not ready yet. "Sure! I'll love to do this again!" You said smiling. Suddenly you felt him took your hand and kissed it, your face was red and butterflies were in your stomach. "Good, shall I'll walk you back to dorm room?" He asked while he led his hand out again. "Of course..." you replied and took his hand.

You absolutely adored this baby dragon....