It's just for fun~! : Lilia x reader

Summary: Lilia was starting acting a lover around his soulmate and it gets more awkward and embarrassing because he'll be wooing in public that (y/n) is taken also he teases her sometimes when their alone together...but of course, it gets more embarrassing and hilarious...

This was requested from MoonLatteStars. I hope you like it!♥️
I'm so so so sorry that I took so long..😓

"Lilia stop it, we're in public!" You said blushing madly. Lilia look at you with a smirk and chuckle, he been doing embarrassing stuff in public like teasing you and pretending that he's your lover. "Aww~ come on (y/n) I'm only playing!" He said smiling. You rolled your eyes and smile back, lila has been a good friend to you and sometimes he'll have conversations with you if he's not busy. Now you guys are just walking down the hallways, some students were staring in shock that the old man from diasmonia is walking with you. Suddenly you felt Lilia put his arm around your waist which made you flinch and blush, you can let from the corner of your eye that he's going to do something embarrassing again. (what is he going to do now..?) You thought. Lilia quickly kissed you cheek and playfully smack your butt, you yelped and felt your face turn madly red. "Oops! My bad, my hand slipped~! He said a bit loudly. You felt like passing out because a lot of students were staring both of you weirdly, you look at lilia with a glare. "What was that for?!" You whispered harshly. He chuckled and rubbed your back, you shivered as he was doing that.

"I told you lovely, my hand slipped~! He smiled. "Yeah right..." you muttered. After for a bit, you both headed to class which was kinda worst because that's where Lilia likes to tease you the most so you were nervous. It was quite in class and students were doing their work, you were also focusing on your work until you felt lilia slowly move his seat closer to you. "(Y/n)~ would you be a dear and help me out with this work...~" he whispered in your ear. You let out a quite gasp and moved away from him, suddenly the teacher Mozus trein cough loudly distracting you both. "Is there a problem (y/n) and lilia?" He ask. Some students turn to look at you both which embarrassed you, suddenly lilia let out a quite chuckle. "Of course not Mr. Mozus, I was just asking (y/n) for help..." lilia replied with a charming smile. "Lilia, this is working alone not partnering with each other.." Mozus sighed. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know!" Lilia said pretending to be in shock.

After class was over, you and lilia headed to side street just to look around. Somehow you were still embarrassed about what happened in class and you were so silent which concern lilia, he was hoping that you weren't upset with him because he's only just playing. "Why so quite (y/n)?" He ask. You look at him with a embarrassing face, you knew he was concern about your silent mode. You sighed and look straight forward...

"I'm still embarrassed about what you did in class..." you replied nervously. Lilia gave you a soft smile and laughed which confused you, why is he laughing?. He stop laughing and clear his throat, it was strange he was acting like this but of course..he's always like this. "(Y/n), your too adorable.." he started. You blushed as he said that, now this was getting a bit weird. "The reason I did it is because i just like teasing you and seeing your cute reaction!" He smiled with glee. You scoffed and cross your arms looking away from him to not see your blushing face, you were just confused in the first place that he started talking to you. Maybe because he saw that you were lonely all the time and probably he wanted to give you company, you remember that you started to feel better everytime he'll come by to talk to you. "Lilia, be honest.. why do you like to talk to me and tease me..?" I asked. Lilia stayed quite from a moment which made you a bit nervous then suddenly he stop walking and turn to face you with a serious face, you never seen he serious before.

"Because (y/n), your my soulmate and a really dear friend to me..ever since I saw you alone in hallways, cafeteria, in class, you literally just remind me of malleus, that's when I decided to talk to you..you were really naive and a really calm person which took me into interest..I may be an old man and do a lot of work for malleus but that doesn't stop me from teasing you and I say that because it's just for fun~! I'll never stop just because your a naive person and just because I'm a old man..." he kissed your hand. You face was light red after he said that, you felt your heart racing a lot and you couldn't help but smile sweetly. "Um wow, i..never knew that lila.." you started. "Thanks, you actually warmed my heart now.." you said smiling. Just then you saw that smirk came up again on his face, lilia look around seeing some students staring at them which made lilia had a great idea then he turn back to you. He suddenly put his arms around your waist and started wooing loudly..

"EVERYONE DO YOU SEE THIS LOVELY LADY HERE? SHE TAKEN BY THE OLD MAN WHICH IS ME~!!" He yelled cutely. You felt your face completely red and try to stop lilia from wooing, a lot of the students were literally staring at lila weirdly. "Lilia stop it!!" You whined. He chuckled and continue wooing a bit, you cover your red face pretending you don't know him...

This is going to be a long day....

( Author's note )

I'm so so so so sorry I took sooo long...there's been stuff going on and basically it's hard to continue the story...I'm really trying my best to do it quick as I can...my sorry, please forgive me...😢🙏