why so blue..?: idia x reader

Summary: (y/n) was feeling like cuddling and wanted to stop by that idia's room, once they got there, they see idia not in the mood and feeling so blue so (y/n) decided to cheer him up by giving him cuddles.

You were walking to idia's room feeling like cuddling and needed some affection since you were really stressful because of classes even some annoying students, so you were hoping that idia might let you cuddle him. Once you got to his room, you knocked on his door and was expecting idia to open the door but his brother ortho open it.  Ortho look up at you with a happy smile, you really loved ortho..he's like a little brother to you. "Hello (y/n)! What brings you here?" He asked. You smiled slightly and look down at the books you were holding, you were a bit embarrassed to ask but you shook it off. "Um I was wondering..is idia in his room..?" You asked. He look back of the room then back to you, you can tell by the expression he was giving like if idia was not in there. "Yes he is! Also he's been not in the mood lately when he came in..I try to convince him to tell me what happened but he's not saying anything..." he said sadly.

Your eyes widen and you try to hide the words to say but you couldn't, you knew today that idia wasn't going to be in the mood. You sighed and patted ortho on the shoulder, today your going to fix idia by giving him cuddles!. "May I see him?" You ask. Ortho nodded and open the door more to let you in then he lead you to idia's bedroom. "Brother! (Y/n) came to see you!" He happily said. You heard idia nervously mumble something that you couldn't hear, you putted your books down on his computer desk and sat down on his bed where he was laying down. "Hello idia..!" You said. But he didn't saying which made you confused and a bit upset..

Was he ignoring you?

Or was it just his headphones playing music loudly..

You look over him and pull the headphones up, you were right, it was his headphones because loud music was playing which meant he couldn't hear you. "Hi idia!!"  This time you said it a bit loud. He jumped and sat up quickly then the headphones fell to the floor but it didn't break, you giggled by his reaction. Idia look at you in a shock expression then he slowly calmed down, you actually really love to surprise him and see his scared face..it's too cute. "W-what was that f-for..? And w-when did you g-get here..? He ask nervously. You smiled and poked his cheek which made him blush alot, you couldn't help but keep staring at his cute face. "Well, it was that you couldn't hear me and I got here a minute ago, and the reason why I came here is because i felt like cuddling but ortho said you weren't in the mood so i decided that I'm going to cheer you up with cuddles!" You happily said. He look at you in shock surprise again and his face was completely pink then you could have sworn that you saw his hair flicked red but it stayed to blue, idia picked up the headphones and lay back down.

He turn around not to look at you which upset you a bit, you started to poke his cheek again and begged. "Please look at me idia and let me what's wrong..!" You whined. He didn't say nothing so you kept poking his cheek,you weren't going to stop until he turns to look at you and tells you what's wrong. "I'm not going to stop until you look at me!" You smirked. Idia mumbled again and quickly turned around to look at you, his face was pink but it was covered by his hoodie. "H-happy n-now..?" He mumble. "Yep!" You replied. Then you moved the hoodie out of his face so you can look at it, it's really fun it tease him. You wrapped your arms around him and rested your head on his chest, somehow you felt him flinch and tremble. You can imagine what his face looks like, his face all red now looking like to explode. "Tell me what's wrong idia.." you said looking up at him. He sighed nervously and started to explain what happened, of course it was with classes and being around people also he said that he was stress out when he came back to his room.

You understand how he felt and started to feel bad so you cuddled closer to him then you felt him wrap his arms back which made you smile and your heart melt after for a while of talking and cheering up each other, you two fell asleep close to each other..

Arms around each other and enjoying the silences in the room...

Just the two of you....