Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight :o

Sinama ako ni Tobias sa opisina niya. Takot siguro siyang mangaliwa ako. Ayoko sana'ng sumama kasi gusto kong magshopping at mamili ng mga gamit.

Maybe I should start my own business. My business should center on my passion. Maybe I should start a business about food?

Food business is the easiest to enter but the hardest to conquer. With ny connections, baka papalarin ako.

I glared at Tobias whose making a u-turn. Pasalamat ka Tobias Enriques gwapo ka at napangasawa kita, hmph.

"Kailangan mo ba talaga akong isama sa opisina mo? Pwede naman'g iwan mo lang ako sa bahay." I whined like a baby.

Huminto ang sasakyan sa tapat ng entrance sa isang matangkad na gusali na napka-pamilyar sa akin.

"Wait.. This isn't the Enriques headquarters." my breathe quickened at the sight of the familiar building.

Lumabas siya sa driver's seat at pinabuksan ako ng pintuan. "Come on, let's greet the workers."

Pinag-alayan niya ako, I interwhined my hands on his. I read the big signage on the entrance, and I felt like I was about to cry.

Magalion Shipping and Airlines Inc.

The location is different from the past location where we just rented the building. What shook me the most was how the exterior exactly looked like the past MSAL.

"T-Tobias..." Hindi ako makapagsalita, I was choking in my own tears. Memories flooded in my head, I began to miss my dad.

Tobias freaking revived dad's company. Hindi niya binago ang pangalan, "You didn't change the name of the company,"

I lookee at him, and he was smilling proudly. "Not only that..." Sama kaming pumasok sa entrance. Bumungad sa akin ang mga taong napaka-pamilyar sa akin.

"Magandang araw po, Mrs. Enriques." it felt like a choir was greeting me. Mga trabahante ni dad ang bumati sa akin, lahat sila ay masayang ngumiti sa akin.

Hindi ko iniisip ang ownership ng kompaniya ngayon. I am blown away on how he revived a dead company. Like hindi niya binago ang pangalan, at pati ang crew ng kompanya ay hindi niya binago.

They were all my father's workers. I know he stole all the workers in father's company pero look! Binalik niya sa orihinal na ganda ang MSAL Inc.

The sight softened my heart. Wjat if dad saw this right now. Wouldn't he be happy?

I began crying tears of joy, niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit si Tobias. "Thank you, Tobias. Thank you,"

"Welcome wifey," His thumb wiped the tears from my cheeks and looked at me softly, "Let's meet the board shall we?"

**

Sa loob ng board room, unfamiliar people were there. They must be the investors and the officers of the new Magalion Shipping and Airlines.

"Good Morning," Tobias' soft demeanor changed to an authorative CEO infront of these people.

Tumayo sila lahat at binati ng sabay-sabay Tobias at umupo na rin. "I would like you all to meet my wife," He looked at me, "And the new Chief Exceutive Officer of Magalion Shipping and Airlines Inc."

"Cindy Anastella Magalion-Enriques, my wife."

My knees became weak and any time I could collapse out of shock. I began stuttering infront of him, and I looked like I was lost, "T-Tobias, are you sure--" Hindy ako pinatapos at pinutol ako.

"Though this company is now under Enriques Group of Companies. Ang asawa ko na ang bahalang magpapatakbo ng kompaniyang ito." They all nodded.

My heart was pounding so loud, "Tobias, I don't think kaya kong pangasiwaan ang kompaniya." I remembered when the company was collapsing and I become the immediate CEO. The company continued to crumble and tear apart.

"Don't worry, you have me." He gave me a reassuring smile.

The board members were all smiling at the sight of us, but someone looked somehow familiar.

It was Anikka Gutierrez, she's one of the board members.

Kinabahan ako bigla, she looked at me like she was about to kill me out of anger. "Why is Anikka part of the board?" I whispered on Tobias' ear but he didn't seem to hear it.

I was in control now. Pinagmasdan ko si Tobias, he didn't seem to react about what I said. He remained cool and relaxed.

"Since I'll be working with everyone from now on. I hope that together, we will make Magalion Shipping and Airlines great again. Though a lot of things will change from now on, I want things to remain as it is. I want the sincerity and quality of the services to remain." I smiled. Lahat sila ay pumalakpak at tumango sa sinabi. The whole country knew that MSAL was the elading transportation comoany until that iincident happened.

Tobias cleared his throat, "Also.. I just want to remind everyone, avoid messing with my wife. Or I'll destroy you... Understand?" Tobias sounded like he was a god and not to be triffled with.

"Yes Mr. Enriques," they all replied, except Anikka whose angrily drinking her water.

"Meeting is adjourned," at una kaming umalis ni Tobias. Sinundan ko lamang si Tobias na pumasok sa CEO's office.

Bumati ang sekretary ni dadna si Hailey, "Magandang umaga po Mr. at Mrs. Enriques!" Bati niya sa amin.

"Don't let anyone disturb us," His arms were on waist, gripping tightly. "Hehe, sige po, maglulunch muna ako."

Lunch? It's just 10:30. Bago pa man ako makapagsalita, umalis na si Hailey at naiwan kami ni Tobias sa CEO's office.

I scanned the office, and it was beautiful. The interior screamed elegance and luxury. Though the building's interior and exterior looked like the past MSAL Inc. pero kakaiba ang CEO's office. Its so like my style.

"May tanong ako, Tobias."

"What is it?" He raised his thick brows, "Bakit kabilang si Anikka sa board?"

"She's an investor. She holds one of the biggest shares of MSAL right now. Siya rin ang tumulong sa akin sa paghahanap ng interiors ng opisina mo. So why wouldn't I not accept her in the board." I bitterly nodded my head.

"Oh, I just hope that she's not here to destroy things and create chaos." Parinig ko habang sinuring mabuti ang mga kagamitan ng opisina.

"Don't worry, she wont. Ako ang makakaaway niya kung gagawa man sha ng problema." He promised.

There was a minute of silence in the room. Naiinis pa rin ako sa presensya ni Anikka Gutierrez. I just don't feel her rpesenc eor maybe I just don't like her.

Tulala kong pinagmasdan ang glass pannel. Tahimik na hinahangaan ang view mula sa 16th floor.

Nabigla ako sa pagpalipot ng kamay ni Tobias sa aking baywang. "Do you like it?"

Mabilis na tumibok ang puso ko sa ginawa niyang pagyakap sa likod. "Like what?"

"The revival of MSAL Inc." I could clearly see his refelction in the mirror pannel. He smiled like a proud father, I smiled back at him and turn around to face him.

"I don't like it, I love it hubby."

If only I could really marry someone like Tobias Enriques infront of the altar.

If only a man like him would be the man destined for me.

If only our marriage was not in papers.