#𝟛 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕧

1

1. What colour is happiness?

Yellow.

2. What would be the title of your life's book?

Haha. Its... Sophisticated. 

3. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

I'm just a sad guy, who's mom died. That writes poetry, for people to notice me. Because I feel like I'm the only, one on this earth that feels lonely.

4. What does your family think of your writing?

.. Um well, they never really supported it. And every time I'd talk about it, they changed the subject. They don't like it. But, what can you do? (I write poetry and rap btw).

5. How old do people think you are?

Um lol Idk y'all tell me, Haha. Ig 21-22. I get that a lot. I'm a little younger by the way. (;

6. What other hobbies you have besides writing?

I like to drift (turning suddenly to where you burn rubber). Um, rapping. Lol, recently Minecraft.

7. How would you describe your personality?

Um uh oh lol. Well, I'm funny but don't really show it. I come off as mature, and wise. But I'm pessimistic and depressed inside. But I won't tell you that. When I say I'm ok, I'm not. I just don't wanna elaborate (;

8. Three things you can't live without?

Food, Water, and Air.

 XD Jk.

 Music, Tea, and God.

9. One of the best moments of your life?

Finding the love of my life. Even though I lost her. I still remember all the amazing parts.

10. What is your motto?

My motivation... I want people to see me. The thing that I deal with. Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Adhd, Anger, Cutting, and Suicide. I want people to look, at me and say no matter what Adam was going through he never gave up. And I want people who go through the same things as me. Or worse... To NEVER give up. You're not alone.

BOOKS BY Mandushev

1. Poetry

2. Warning Explicit Concept

3. The Search

𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.♡

♡