#𝟞 ℍ𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕜

QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS

1. What colour is happiness?

According to me, Blue is the colour of Happiness. Any kind of blue, light, dark any. Blue is the colour of the sky on a new day, it's the colour of calm water everywhere.

2. What would be the title of your life's book?

Talkative Nerd

3. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

"Please stop all the wars and Live together with happiness. Life is too short to waste on these useless wars that just leads to destruction. Help the people around you instead of bullying them. And Open your mind. It's 2020 Every person has the right to live his life, how he wants and with who he wants. Peace."

4. What does your family think of your writing?

They don't know that I write stories, but they do know that I write poems but sadly they aren't interested in reading them. Lol

5. How old do people think you are?

19 I guess. But the people close to me know my real age 16. 

6. What other hobbies you have besides writing?

I like sketching, listening to music and Reading.

7. How would you describe your personality?

A mysterious person. Cause I have so many secrets that many people doesn't know. My personality is friendly but I can't stand Homophobic or racist people.

8. Three things you can't live without?

Music, Food and My family

9. One of the best moments of your life?

When my friends and I spent a whole day together watching movies and playing cards together.

10. What is your motto?

 I want to publish a poetry book with Black and white pictures in it.

BONUS QUESTIONS

1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

 It was just 2 years ago, when I wrote poetry and decided that I enjoyed it too much. I love the way I can express myself with words.

2. What do you think makes a good story?

I don't think, I'm good enough to answer that yet. It actually depends upon the type of reader and their choices.

BOOKS BY sharmaheer

1. Me What?? Your Baby. (Zarry)  

2. Harry ke Zayn ki Gigi (Harry's Zayn's Gig)

3. WHAT IS I BREAK YOUR HEART? (zarry)

4. Abandoned cottage (zarry)

5. Last time (Zarry)

6. JOURNAL

7. Wish you were gay (Zarry)

8. Asrar (zarry)

9. One shots (zarry)

10. Either you drown or you fly

11. My Heart

12. FLIPPED (Zarry)

♡𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎♡

Interview by BoskiRocks