#𝟡 𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕒

QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS

1. What colour is happiness?

I guess the colour of happiness is red! Red's the colour of LOVE, love leads to happiness!!!

2. What would be the title of your life's book?

SPARKS: THE PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS ( sorry but I told yaa I'm gonna steal that Title soon! Ha!)

3. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

 LOVE yourself! That's the most undermined thing in this world! Indulge yourselves in hobbies that make you happy! Don't refrain from working hard! The results will pay off someday! Never lose hope! Hope is a rope that swings you through life!!!! 

4. What does your family think of your writing?

My family I guess has just about 1% idea that I write!! Tho the few cousins and my awesome close friends who know that think that it's amazinggg and I should give it a try! (I don't know what that means tho!!!)

5. How old do people think you are?

 I guess 20 or so! (I'm 16 BTW)

6. What other hobbies you have besides writing?

 I like to stalk people (just kidding,>0<) I Normally love listening to songs, rarely play keyboard synthesizer aka Casio as well!

7. How would you describe your personality?

 it's complicated! I'm an introvert with a tinge of an extrovert! 

8. Three things you can't live without?

Friends and family!

9. One of the best moments of your life?

winning an inter-school trophy! Almost the whole time spent with friends doing pranks in school!!!

10. What is your motto?

I wanna be someone whom people can look up to, to gather comfort and stuff!!! I wanna be that one, whose mere thought brings a genuine smile on people!!!

BOOKS BY shreya_vklas

1. Idhar Dekho!!!

2. ILLUMINATION

♡𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜♡