#𝟟 𝔸𝕞𝕪 ℕ.

QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS

1. What colour is happiness?

Happiness should be a colour by which you are fascinated. Some people like the skies, so they find happiness in the colour blue, while some like a patch of land full of sunflowers, hence they find happiness in the colour yellow and so on

2. What would be the title of your life's book?

A Rhapsody of mine.

3. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

It costs nothing to be kind to one another.

4. What does your family think of your writing?

Many of them like my writings. But, my dad suggests to me that I should write something about my own culture, which I am looking forward to. Not many of my family members know that I am into writing.

5. How old do people think you are?

Some people think that I am in my university years because I am taller than the average females in our family, but I am still in 10th grade and I am gonna turn 15 in a month. 

6. What other hobbies you have besides writing?

Besides writing, I like listening to music, spray painting, playing the piano and drinking coffee.

7. How would you describe your personality?

I would describe myself as a chill person. I don't worry quite much and I don't get involved in any sort of chaos. I am friendly and approachable and I like to help people.

8. Three things you can't live without?

Music, coffee and my signature backpack.

9. One of the best moments of your life?

One of the best moments was when I stood 4th in an All India Handwriting Championship and got a Kindle as my prize.

10. What is your motto?

Be chill and spread love.

BONUS QUESTIONS

1. What inspired you to write?

When I realised how different everyone's lives are and how everyone's got their own stories to tell. It inspired me to start writing.

2. Quote your favourite author.

"I am made and remade continually. Different people draw different words from me." -Virginia Woolf

BOOKS BY ThePeculiarAmy

1. The Getaway Inn (COMPLETED)

2. 3

♡𝙱𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡

Interview by dabVreha