#𝟙𝟛 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣

QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS

1. What colour is happiness?

Well, I am going to stick with a generic answer and say the colour of happiness is yellow. If you want proof, have you see Inside Out? Not is literally bright yellow. I rest my case.

2. What would be the title of your life's book?

I'd probably make the title of my life's book funny and call it "A Series of Life Choices that Led to My Current State"! Long I know but accurate.

3. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

 If I had the world's attention for 30 seconds, I would say that everyone is important and a human being, despite our differences and we shouldn't bully or make fun of anyone for being different than us, whether that be on terms of physical appearance or opinions. 

4. What does your family think of your writing?

My family isn't really involved and doesn't care that much about my writing so I don't try to get them involved and let them stay out of it.

5. How old do people think you are?

If you mean how old people think I am on Wattpad, people probably assume I am on the younger side because of my profile picture. If you mean how old in real life, people always think I am younger than I actually am, which gets annoying after the 100th time.

6. What other hobbies you have besides writing?

Besides writing, my hobbies include watching Miraculous Lady (my favourite tv show of all time), riding my bike, swimming (just for fun), arts and crafts, singing and dancing (even though I am terrible at the last two)

7. How would you describe your personality?

I would describe my personality as "Perfectly Imperfect"!I try to be a good person in general, but I know I fall short in some areas. I try to stay kind, optimistic, cheerful, bright, bubbly, honest, helpful, punctual, and hard-working, but at times I may be unmotivated, lazy, sassy ( if I am in a bad mood) rude, stubborn ( I have been told it runs in the family though) and a lot of times I hate admitting when I am wrong.

8. Three things you can't live without?

here are things I can't live without. Well, that depends. If you want to get scientific. I would say food, water and air but if you mean in terms of what I would like to have all my life, I would say my best friends, sone unicorn headphones and Eegee's (a type of slushy unique yo where I live that tastes heavenly).

9. One of the best moments of your life?

 One of the best moments of my life is whenever I go to Girls Camp, which is an annual camp that this group of friends of mine, does that has over 200 12-17-year-olds and some adults to watch over them. A lot of my friends go there and we sing camp songs, so arts and crafts, go on obstacle courses, eat delicious meals and just the whole thing is great. We even sleep in tents! It is free for me to go and I have always liked it.

10. What is your motto?

My motto is that no matter what, you can always choose to be happy. People often overlook how happiness is a choice, but it is. The famous quote reads " Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it" or something like that.

BONUS QUESTIONS

 1. What or who inspired you to write?

I sort of inspired myself to write. Ever since I can remember, I have loved writing because of the freedom it gives me to eco dress myself and because of how much you can do while still staying inside the English rules. English has always been my absolute favourite subject. One day, I just started writing my story out of boredom and because I like comforting others, but there aren't many chances I get to do that in real life, so I figured fictional characters would work just as well. It has. That is sort of where my book stemmed from as well. I wanted to be able to comfort fictional characters and realized I could do that as an author.

2. What has changed in your life due to your writing?

 To be honest, not really much has changed in my life since I started writing. I got some feedback om what you can not do in stories or character development and plot pacing and all that jazz, but yeah. I guess one change is getting feedback is helping me grow as a writer and improve. I guess another change would be that I write for fun more often than before, but that is only so I can keep up with my schedule. 

WORKS BY UnicornandWriter

1. Edward's Escape

♡𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢♡

Interview by susjoyfully