Chapter Six: Birthday Sex

How can you see, it's +15 so yeah. You have been warned!

_______________________________________

Yugo get the cake off of his stomach with his hand. And with the same hand get the cake all over Adamai's butt. It was actually on Adamai's underwear and Adamai was blushing like crazy.

Adamai: W-what? Why??!

Yugo: I should help you too. *smirk at Adamai.

Adamai was somehow even redder.

Yugo made Adamai lay on his stomach. He pinned Adamai's hands above his head. Yugo leaned to Adamai's ear, bite it a little and then whispered.

Yugo: Be a good boy.

Yugo let go of Adamai's hands and moved to Adamai ass. He licked his lips a little. Even though Adamai still had underwear, he looked so sexy!

Adamai was soo embarrassed. But at the same time exited.

Adamai: (mind: What am I doing?)

Adamai did something, that even he didn't understand why.

Adamai: Y-Yugo...

Yugo: Yes?

Adamai: Don't you want to just get the underwear off?

Yugo was shocked. But he liked this idea.
Yugo get slowly Adamai's underwear off. Adamai was trying while that to get in position where Yugo wouldn't see his member. Yugo didn't like that, but he get an idea.

He get closer to Ad's butt, and bite the side of it. Adamai gasped and moaned a little. After that, Adamai had a mark on his butt.

Adamai: That actually hurt!

Yugo: But by sound you made you liked it.

Adamai: Idiot...

Yugo: What did you say??

Adamai: Nothing..

Yugo grabbed Adamai's arm and leg and made him lay on his back, facing him.

Yugo: I ask again. What did you say?

Adamai: That you're an idiot! Hmp.

Yugo: Maybe. But I'm your idiot.

Yugo start kiss Adamai all over his neck. Adamai relaxed, but at the same time he was turned on more. Adamai start to moan quietly, when Yugo start to make hickeys. Adamai get hand on his mouth, trying to be quiet. Suddenly, Yugo stopped and grabbed Adamai's arm.

Yugo: I wanna hear you. I wanna hear that you like this, that you're enjoying this.

Adamai get both of his arms a little above his head. But he kissed Yugo. He wanted it. He needed it. After the kiss Adamai looked into Yugo's eyes.

Yugo: Do you... Do you want to continue??

Adamai nod. Yugo undid his pants and get them off. After that he get off Adamai's T-shirt. Adamai is now naked, while Yugo still have his underwear. Adamai blushed and he looked away. Yugo was looking at Adamai's body. At the beautiful body. But he noticed how much scars Adamai have. Some were really little, some bigger.

Yugo: From where do you have those?

Adamai looked at Yugo. He didn't understand?

Yugo: The scars...

Adamai: Oh. Well, I was in lot of battles.. *chuckle a little sadly *

Yugo: So my boyfriend is troublemaker?? *chuckle*