Chapter Three: Little Kiss?

They didn't even care that they are on ground, or that Yugo is on top of Adamai. They only just stared on the other. They didn't believe that what just happened. Adamai spell...

Yugo: W-what...?

Adamai: Fuck! That stupid spell!!!

Well, how you see, Adamai wasn't happy about the spell, and what it did to them.

Yugo: Well, I don't think it's that bad. *chuckle*

Adamai: Shut up!

Yugo is tall like Adamai was before, and Adamai is smaller. Yugo is taller than Adamai! Yugo's eyes are where Adamai high ends. And Yugo looks like to his age. But Adamai looks a little bit younger than he really is.

Yugo: Don't worry? Soon we will be like we were before.

Adamai: We won't...

Yugo: What do you mean?

Adamai: This spell is forever. We can grow taller, but we won't go to like we were before.

Yugo: That's great!

Adamai: *glaring at Yugo*

Yugo: I mean- Oh no! That's horrible!

Adamai: Yeah it is! I'm smaller than you!

Yugo get his finger under Adamai's chin, and make Adamai look at him.

Yugo: Well, it will be easier for me, my little Dragon. *smirk at Adamai*

Adamai start to blush REALLY hard. Yugo was blushing a little too. Adamai never heard Yugo flirt.

Adamai: W-what...?

Yugo just chuckled and stood up. He helped Adamai to stood up too.

Yugo: I think we should end this for today.

Adamai: Ok.

They both get into the bag.

After they played some games, they were going to shower. Yugo was going first.

Yugo: If you want you can join me.~

Adamai start to blush again. He looked down.

Adamai: (mind: I mean... Being with Yugo, naked. Saw him naked. Maybe even touch him... Oh hell no! What am I thinking about again?!) N-no thanks.

Yugo: Ok.

After they both showered and clothed, they went to bed. They were towards they back to each others. But they both couldn't sleep...
Adamai turned to Yugo.

Adamai: (mind: He is probably asleep, so he won't mind. Right?)

Adamai cuddled to Yugo's back.
It surprised Yugo. He didn't know what to do. He turned to Adamai, which was peacefully sleeping. Yugo hugged, and cuddled him. Adamai smiled from sleep, and soon Yugo fall asleep too.

Adamai woke up. He looked at Yugo and smiled with red cheeks. He was cuddling to Yugo. But he need to go to bathroom. When he get there, he was first shocked when he looked at himself in the mirror. But then he remembered what happened day before. He sighed and get back to bad.

He was staring at Yugo. Yugo now looked even more handsome than before for him. Yes, Adamai realized some time ago, that he fell in love with his brother. He was happy, but sad too. He though that it's impossible for Yugo to love him after what he did. But he still loved Yugo. And it hurts him, that he probably love that bith princess Amalia.
Adamai looked at Yugo's lips. They looked so soft...

Adamai: (mind: He is asleep, so he wouldn't mind. Right?)

Adamai leaned more to Yugo, and give a small kiss on his lips. He then walked away, preparing breakfast.

Yugo couldn't believe that what just happened. He was blushing so hard.

Yugo wake up after what Adamai get out of the bed. But he was too lazy to even open his eyes. But after a while, he could feel Adamai staring at him. And after that, he felt warm lips on his.

Yugo: (mind: My God... Tell me you aren't kidding me...)

Yugo opened his eyes and touched his lips with fingers. He didn't knew what he was doing. He just stood up, and get to Adamai. Adamai turned to him.

Adamai: Oh. You're awa--

_______________________________________

Hi guys!!!

Hope you liked this!

Thank you so much for your support!!

That picture above isn't mine!

Sorry for my bad English ...