9

THE MALL- DECEMBER 10 SATURDAY

Allura, Romelle, Shay, and Pidge decided to have a girls day at the mall, much to Pidge's chagrin. (She only came for the smoothies)

Shay: This was a good idea, Romelle. It's been kinda stressful lately.

Romelle: Yeah, and the four of us just never hang out together without the boys.

Pidge wasn't listening to their conversation, mostly because it was all girly girl talk with makeup, shoes, and boys... Or girls. But the main reason was because she was thinking of what Matt had told her, and how Keith and Lance seemed to have separated themselves from the group

Allura: Pidge?... Pidge! Earth to Pidge!

Pidge: Huh? She snaps out of her daze and looks to Allura, who seems concerned

Allura: Are you alright? You just blanked out there for a moment.

Pidge: I'm fine, just... Thinking.

Shay: About?...

Pidge decides it's best not to keep them in the dark, so...

Pidge: Matt came into my room one day and told me something that... Well... It kinda scared me.

Shay: What happened?

Pidge: He... Quickly Plaxum told him that she thinks Keith might be the one murdering everyone.

Allura: WHAT?! She looks around and notices that she's caught everyone's attention; whispers Let's go somewhere else.

They walk away, embarrassed, and head to the food court, where they sit at a table

Allura: Alright, so... Matt thinks Keith might be the one committing these murders?

Pidge: I don't want to believe it either, but it does kinda make sense! Nyma, Rolo, Kuro, and Lotor all did something to hurt Lance. Keith is crazy possessive, and will inflict pain on anyone who hurts Lance! Remember Jason McKowski?

Allura: ... You may have a point.

Pidge: And he has a blade, the victims were stabbed. That doesn't seem suspicious?

Shay: I don't believe it. I mean, sure, Keith is... Scary at times, but he can't be a murderer.

Pidge: Okay, I get that more proof is needed for such a big accusation, but, there is proof that Keith is hurting Lance.

Allura: He's what?! She slams her hands down on the table

Pidge: Matt followed them into the bathroom, recorded their conversation, a-and Lance sounded scared, and Keith sounded so... Demanding! He's definitely the reason why Lance is acting weird!

Allura: ... Oh my God. A tear steams down her face Not Lance. Th-this can't happen to him. Lance was always like a brother to Allura. Always cheering her up when she's sad, making her laugh. Now they're so distant. They barely talk, and Lance spends all his time with... Him We need to get Lance away from Keith, as soon as possible.

Pidge: Matt's working on that. Her phone vibrates, and she looks at the text Speaking of him. He and Hunk finally got Lance away from Keith. He keeps telling them to take him to Keith.

Allura: Tell them no!

Pidge: Texting On it.

How's Lance?

MahBro: Not great. He keeps telling us that Keith is gonna be mad when he finds out

Oh my 🤬. Let him be mad!