18

ALTEA HIGH SCHOOL- FEBRUARY 8, FRIDAY

It was almost one week before the Valentines Day dance. During that time, students had a tradition where they would do a 'Big Ask', a way to ask students to the dance. Some involved confetti in lockers, balloons with the lucky someone's name, or just a simple banner in the hallway.

Even if they were expected to be going together, students would still keep up tradition and do a Big Ask.

And the hallways were always littered with flower petals and confetti

Lance used to look forward to the Valentines dance, but now he just wanted to curl up in bed, rot, then die.

That sounded a lot better than going with your abuser/murderer.

Keith didn't even ask him to the dance. He just assaulted him in the broom closet and asked if he wanted to wear matching suits.

He just wanted to break up with the psycho, get his life back to normal, and be happy with Matt.

He's been having that fantasy for a while. Keith is out of his life and is detained, Matt would be by his side, they'd move in together after they graduate, and one day he'd propose...

But that wouldn't happen. Not as long as Keith has a hold on him.

Keith would probably keep Lance locked in a closet, and would only let him out when he needed a punching bag, or needed something to hump

Speaking of, he hasn't seen Keith all day, not that he was complaining, but he was just a little on edge. Was he planning something? Was he to jump him in an empty hallway and force himself on him? There was no telling what could happen!

Keith had faked being sick. That's why he wasn't in school. It was pretty easy, he didn't know why other people had problems faking illnesses to get out of school.

Last night, he just covered himself with multiple covers so he would be really warm and sweaty in the morning, then he just made his voice sound lower. And Shiro believed it. Way too easy.

He also doesn't know why people have a hard time making fake IDs. Also easy. He just walked into the gun store, showed the fake ID to the seller, and walked out with the pistol, ready to use in about a week.

Then Lance would be all his...