1

The three older Shelby brothers walked into the crowded bar.

Everyone's talking ceased when they saw the Shelby siblings

Everyone's talking ceased when they saw the Shelby siblings. They where known around Small Heath as The Peaky Blinders.

Elizabeth was manning the bar when the Shelby's walked up to her. "Can I get you anything?" Elizabeth asks.

The youngest of the three brothers, John, smirked and leaned across the counter, and said as his face was inches away from hers, "You."

"Sorry, but I think I might be a bit to old for you. Now, I'm no alcohol or any drink for that matter. So anything you would like to drink." Elizabeth said and smirked at the men.

"Whiskey." The black haired and ocean blue eyed Tommy Shelby said while smirking at the lady.

Elizabeth grabbed a bottle of whiskey and passes it to him saying. "On the house."

Tommy and John walk away to the "Shelby Room" as Harry called it. But the eldest Shelby, Arthur stood in front of her. Studying her. She shifted under his intense gaze. "I've never seen ya around here before. What's your name Beautiful?"

"Elizabeth Marshall. And I am new here." Elizabeth says slightly intimidated by him.

"Well then Elizabeth Marshall, I am Arthur Shelby and I hope to be seeing you around."  Arthur says. He winks at her and walks to the "Shelby Room"

The door to the room closes and Elizabeth breathes a sigh of relief. Harry looks at her shocked and asks, "What the bloody hell was that?!"

"I don't know Harry. I do not know." Elizabeth says before getting back to work.